• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor - Is Tyler Cameron gonna tame Hannah the Beast??

lol, the board contingent that "Wake is better than UNC" is gonna love Tyler's admission that Wake sent him to dance class to get his GPA up after failing english and getting a D in Econ

Especially if he didn't attend dance class and by way of enrolling he was given the grade he required.

Lol.

It was ballet and perhaps several other dance and “random” classes. He said he basically had a dance minor to get the GPA up after failing English Comp and a fat D in Economics. Tough to succeed at WF if you fail English.

Better than Duke basketball sort of attending NC Central, but not really.

I majored in chemistry and needed all of the easy classes I could find. I ended up taking karate, bowling, and social dance; all were one credit. I also took history of dance and music reading to fulfill fine arts requirements. The latter two were easy enough but you definitely couldn't sleep through them.

I took social dance my last semester. Went from there to Beginners Tennis.

Didn't any of you hit up the ROTC courses for GPA aid? I took several - orienteering, military history, some kind of tactics class... All 2 credits and easy As with a little effort.

Of course I also took bowling, snow skiing, and weight lifting...

Didn't any of you hit up the ROTC courses for GPA aid? I took several - orienteering, military history, some kind of tactics class... All 2 credits and easy As with a little effort.

Of course I also took bowling, snow skiing, and weight lifting...

Snow skiing? How'd that work...?

Snow skiing? How'd that work...?

It was awesome - class work on theory, technique, etc. and like 4 field trips to the mountains to ski. I think the final exam was running a little slalom course.

I forgot to mention that the grad student chick running the weight training class gave me a B for missing a class. Only at Wake Forest.

It was awesome - class work on theory, technique, etc. and like 4 field trips to the mountains to ski. I think the final exam was running a little slalom course.

I forgot to mention that the grad student chick running the weight training class gave me a B for missing a class. Only at Wake Forest.

Volleyball was really fun too, but I remember the final exam being pretty challenging. Had to do a certain number of sets in a minute, successfully pass and spike, etc. I think most people got Bs. Very Wake Forest.

volleyball was filled with football players and was super competitive -- I loved it so much

exposed me to the sport and I've played a ton indoor and beach since graduating

shouts out to Coach Stroup

Did Social Dance, Tai Chi, Golf, Bowling and Ice Skating (bowling and Ice Skating were taught by same due who was super old and a ridiculous bowler)

I love how Caelynn calls out Blake for being a player and sleeping around, then goes and makes out with Cam to get a rose.

Also, I guess Tyler Cameron has paparazzi following him everywhere now. You can read about where he’s slept like 3 times in the past week.

Back