• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

Brangus

Reaction score
Will Putin own the oval office? I mean WTF. Trump's positions on the hacking seem insane, and calling Putin bright and all that ass kissing? I'm legitimately scared of Trump and his bended knee to Russia, which is a dump of a country. It's a tragedy such a hellhole led by a corrupt murderer has a massive nuclear inventory. It's the only reason they are relevant. Does Russia hold a lot of Trumps debt, is there something else...this is sad.

(BTW I'm not a Hill Shill, I am a Republican who didn't vote for either Hillary or Donald Trump).

Last edited:
I think he just really likes authoritarians. I sincerely believe that. He brags about not reading, and prefers to watch old war movies, so he gravitates toward John Wayne type characters.

That, and Russia has oil.

These lyrics are the best. They talk about wanting a man like Putin because he's not a drunk. Trump and Putin will probably bond over being teetotalers.

what do you think Putin had on Obama for him to transmit this message?

And what did he have on Hillary for this to happen?

so many questions

Real birth certificate, lesbian sex tape.

what do you think Putin had on Obama for him to transmit this message?

And what did he have on Hillary for this to happen?

so many questions

Are you really pretending that Obama and Hillary have the same relationship with Putin as Trump? You know they don't, why be disengenious? You Trump supporters have become very thin skinned and defensive of Putin in the last few months. Why?

Even if Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the hacking and interfering with the election, Putin still runs a fascist autocratic state government and he has been antagonistic towards the US for his entire "presidency", so why are American Conservatives such fans of his?

Does Putin have something on Trump?

Even if Putin and Russia had nothing to do with the hacking and interfering with the election, Putin still runs a fascist autocratic state government and he has been antagonistic towards the US for his entire "presidency", so why are American Conservatives such fans of his?

You just answered your own question.

The other possible answer with the modern conservative movement is twofold:

1) there is money to be made
2) it makes them ar libruls upset

Last edited:
Are you really pretending that Obama and Hillary have the same relationship with Putin as Trump? You know they don't, why be disengenious? You Trump supporters have become very thin skinned and defensive of Putin in the last few months. Why?

Why has Obama done nothing about this until now? Why have Dems like yourself not been vocal about Obama's indifference towards these acts?

Russia is just one of many countries that spy on the US and do bad things. There is no reasoning w/ you folks on this issue- the establishment wants you to think he's the next Dr. Evil, intent on destroying the world, and you've bought into it hook, line, and sinker. People should listen to the interview with Assange and read the Ars Technica and Intercept articles. Drop the Cold War hysteria. It's far from a certainty that Putin was behind the Podesta leaks, but there is no doubt in the minds of you folks. It's scary how easy it is for you people to be brainwashed. Because you want to believe. It's like the WMD bs all over again. Maybe Putin was behind it. I have my doubts but I'm open to the possibility. But ultimately what happened was a good thing for the American people. They got to see the real Hillary, in her own words.

Democrats have clearly given reasons for their increased concern about Russia, what reasons have Republicans given for their decreased concern? What is the reason for Conservatives new found acceptance of Russia's actions?

[/B]

Why has Obama done nothing about this until now? Why have Dems like yourself not been vocal about Obama's indifference towards these acts?
You're dancing. Democrats have never been accepting or remotely supportive of Putin's actions, they just didn't consider Russia a serious political foe worth being concerned about - and that is irrelevant to American Conservative support for Putin, which is what I specifically asked you about. Please try to answer my question.

Democrats have clearly given reasons for their increased concern about Russia, what reasons have Republicans given for their decreased concern? What is the reason for Conservatives new found acceptance of Russia's actions?

Great, you've come around to the side of hawks like John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Did you not see all the Republicans, including Paul Ryan, who lined up in condemning Russia? I oppose this lunacy for the same reason I opposed the Iraq War- the evidence is not there and nothing good comes from heightening tensions with Russia. You people who call yourselves "liberals" should be ashamed. You've betrayed your values and abandoned reason in yet another cynical effort to delegitimize Trump.

Again, irrelevant to explaining the acceptance and support for Putin from Trump supporters & conservatives. It's clear you don't agree with Obama slapping Putin's wrist, but thats not what I'm asking about.

If all the details were the same, but this was Iran instead of Russia, what then is the narrative?

I am not dancing around anything. Nobody is accepting of Russia's "actions". Can you tell me what the actions were exactly?

Back