• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

lectro, can we get your take on whether or not the GOP is corrupt? thanks in advance

Who cares, per that article there's a cap on the amount which I'm sure will be reached at some point anyways. Y'all getting fat on nothingburgers.

"There are limits to how much a party committee is allowed to spend on coordinated expenditures with a presidential candidate," he said.

In 2016, the limit was $24 million, which may sound like a lot, but in reality was only 2 percent of the $1.2 billion that Republicans spent on the 2016 presidential race.

"Why would [The RNC] be blowing through their allowed expenditures now, on something the campaign can easily afford?" Fischer said. "Did they think they needed to show loyalty to Trump by paying the rent at the building Trump owns?" CNBC relayed this question directly to officials at the RNC, who did not respond.

Republicans figured out you can get people to back anything as long as you connect it to base emotions.

lectro, can we get your take on whether or not the GOP is corrupt? thanks in advance

There is corruption in both parties as their is corruption in nearly every aspect of our society and every other society where human beings roam..right :)

But the level of corruption in today’s Democratic Party and the media organs they control is the greatest threat and far exceeds any level of malfeasance I have ever seen in this country.

It saddens,it shocks and it angers many millions of us who will not stop until it is plumbed to its depths and rightly prosecuted at its core. I have never seen conservatives,libertarians and mainstream republicans so angry as over what we have watched for the last 18 months.We don’t care if you won’t look it in the eye. We will see it played in an arena of law and it will not be decided by any Blitzers or Hannitys but rather by the revelation of Truth under the hot bright light of inquiry.

We are not going to back down. We are not going away.

There is corruption in both parties as their is corruption in nearly every aspect of our society and every other society where human beings roam..right :)

But the level of corruption in today’s Democratic Party and the media organs they control is the greatest threat and far exceeds any level of malfeasance I have ever seen in this country.

It saddens,it shocks and it angers many millions of us who will not stop until it is plumbed to its depths and rightly prosecuted at its core. I have never seen conservatives,libertarians and mainstream republicans so angry as over what we have watched for the last 18 months.We don’t care if you won’t look it in the eye. We will see it played in an arena of law and it will not be decided by any Blitzers or Hannitys but rather by the revelation of Truth under the hot bright light of inquiry.

Is there anything you could read that would shake your devotion to dear leader? My guess is no.

A rube is identified every day. You are truly an idiot.

Back