• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

He needs to go because the real estate market went up between 2003 and 2005?

I'm sure you're an expert in the Oklahoma real estate market between 2003-05, although luckily that isn't really relevant. The issue is the lobbyist bought a house, sold it to Pruitt a year later for 100k less than she paid for it. And her company paid her to make up the difference. And the purchase was made through a shell company to hide the obvious ethical violations of this transaction.

I know that a lot of what you're doing on the Tunnels boards is trolling, but it's not even really fun because you're not very smart.

Oklahoma may finish April without a tornado for the first time in the last 50 years...coincidence?

Seems minor compared to what we know about much of Trump’s cabinet.

This man is leading the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the group intended to protect consumers from predatory actions by banks and other financial companies.

Explains this:

And this:

Exclusive: U.S. consumer protection official puts Equifax probe on ice - sources

Also this:

Under Trump and Mulvaney, CFPB has filed no enforcement actions since November

We're going to need some new Constitutional Amendments when Trump's regime is finally deposed.

Last edited:
Anybody who agrees to a trump nomination is just asking for their numerous crimes and corruptions to be exposed. If i were them, I'd be hiding out and riding the storm rather than begging for some cabinet seat.

Back