• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Something, something..."DRAIN THE SWAMP" ... something, something..."THE BEST PEOPLE"

serious question: Who is the best person in the Trump administration? My wife and I tried to think of the answer to this last night and we struggled with it. Help us out with who really is a good human being in the Trump orbit.

serious question: Who is the best person in the Trump administration? My wife and I tried to think of the answer to this last night and we struggled with it. Help us out with who really is a good human being in the Trump orbit.

Chao, Perry, or Perdue. They've kept their noses clean from what I can tell. Chao may lose based on her taste in men though.

I would go with Mattis. He was the only cabinet member who refused to kiss the ring in that abortion of a press conference where everyone sat around the table, fellated Trump and thanked him for his “service”. Mattis was the only one who refused to thank Trumk and instead thanked the troops and other people for serving the country.

If I had to choose, I'd go with McMaster and then McGahn. Those are the two that I've met, albeit briefly, that seemed like decent human beings. The white house is a shit show

I just want to take a moment to point out how crazy this is.

Some of the same conspiracy theories expressed in the memo appear in internal documents from an Israeli private-intelligence firm that mounted a covert effort to collect damaging information about aides to President Obama who had advocated for the Iran deal. In May, 2017, that firm, Black Cube, provided its operatives with instructions and other briefing materials that included the same ideas and names discussed in the memo. The Black Cube documents obtained by The New Yorker referred to Rhodes and Kahl, arguing that they were using allies in the media to undermine the Trump Administration. The Black Cube documents use the term “echo chamber” five times, including in a document describing the operatives’ directive as “Investigating the Rhodes’ / Kahl ‘Eco-chamber.’ ” The same document states that “Rhodes and Kahl are suspected to make use of privileged access and information leveraging it against the incumbent administration.”

And also, funny:

Back