• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Left Wing Swamp is a Deep and Nasty State indeed

MAGA

Down goes:

Comey
McCabe
Rybicki
Strozk
Page

With Ohr’s and others being dragged out of the muck and into the light

Sweet when does the investigation start?!!?!? I’m down for the truth bro!!!!

I hope it begins soon else I don’t think we survive. You can think an opposing candidate to be anything you like and say whatever comes to mind. You can’t allow what happened here and expect to survive it by ignoring or denying..u

I hope it begins soon else I don’t think we survive. You can think an opposing candidate to be anything you like and say whatever comes to mind. You can’t allow what happened here and expect to survive it by ignoring or denying..u

Asked yourself 2 years in why it hasn't started yet? Seems to be a top priority to Trump supporters.

It’s almost like we decided to become Russia.

And “conservatives” said...yea!

Donald Trump Jokes About Taxpayers Funding a 'Political Event' in which He Plugged His Golf Course

During a stop in Charlotte, North Carolina on Friday afternoon, President Donald Trump reportedly bragged that he was traveling to political events for free. He also referenced his nearby golf course.

“It's like a political event and you don't even have to pay for it,” Trump said, according to multiple reporters in attendance and a live stream of the event.

Trump hosted a rally the night before in Evansville, Indiana.

While it may be free for Trump, taxpayers do foot the bill for the campaign-style rallies that he often hosts across the country. The same is true for when he travels to political events for other candidates or to one of his golf courses.

How is there not more oversight on federal spending in the Executive Branch?

How is there not more oversight on federal spending in the Executive Branch?

The rubes are pretty insistent that Woodward’s portrait of a dysfunctional West Wing is #fakenews, so that only means it’s because Trump wants it that way. That and democrats.

Dem weaponized Government element being exposed and will be charged.

you'll do better if you stick to assessing lubes
78f934987d120114f0259526428b33af.jpg

Back