• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

At least four GOP senators are on the fence about Labor Dept. nominee Andrew Puzder

“I’m going to wait until the issues that have arisen are fully explored at his hearing,” she told reporters. Collins said she has reviewed footage of an “Oprah Winfrey Show” interview with Puzder’s ex-wife, who once appeared in disguise on the program to discuss the multiple times she says that Puzder physically assaulted her in the 1980s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...487016101816&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.f090a0ec50cf

e4967e31ed6880d846df69e4f50443f7.jpg

I think Pudzer had dreams of Melania starring in his next Carl's Jr. commercial.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Official Trump Admin Conflict of Interest Thread

So it's not inappropriate to ask how guests are being vetted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on earth would you need to vet rich people? That's nonsense.

Trump Staffer Grateful To Work With So Many People He Could Turn Over To FBI In Exchange For Immunity

WASHINGTON—Fully mindful of the privilege he enjoyed, Trump administration staffer Greg Potreski told reporters Friday that he was grateful to be working with so many individuals he could turn over to the FBI in exchange for immunity. “It’s such an honor to be surrounded by almost countless people who, if it ever came down to it, I could hand over to the authorities in order to escape prosecution,” said Potreski, adding that he never imagined he’d find himself in a workplace that was staffed wall-to-wall with professionals whose comparatively more serious crimes he could expose to save himself. “I’ve held positions in government before, but I’ve never had an experience like this—there’s an opportunity for me to do no jail time in every single office. I learn so much just by talking to these folks.” When asked by reporters, Potreski’s colleagues said they were equally grateful to have someone like him at work.

http://www.theonion.com/article/tru...tm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

Trump hotel may be political capital of the nation's capital

Rooms start at above $500 most nights, according to the hotel's website and a receptionist. That's up hundreds of dollars from when the hotel first opened, not long before Election Day. Patricia Tang, the hotel's director of sales and marketing, declined to answer questions about how business is going.

Last Tuesday, as Trump gave his first address to Congress, lobbyists and politicos watched the four large flat-screens above the bar, two tuned to Fox news and two to CNN. In what hotel staff said was an effort to avoid some of the obvious politics of the place, the TVs were muted, so people followed along on their own devices.

As Trump wrapped up, applause rose through the lobby and bar. Mnuchin waved to admirers gathered in the bar as he strolled through after Trump's speech.

Mnuchin is one of the New Yorkers working in Washington who call it home during the week. White House economic adviser Gary Cohn is another. Linda McMahon, who heads the Small Business Administration, also has been staying there.

China grants preliminary approval to 38 new Trump trademarks

Dan Plane, a director at Simone IP Services, a Hong Kong intellectual property consultancy, said he had never seen so many applications approved so expeditiously.

"For all these marks to sail through so quickly and cleanly, with no similar marks, no identical marks, no issues with specifications — boy, it's weird," he said.

the Trump trademarks/China story would be an A1 headline for weeks in normal, non-crisis of government times.

Back