• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

I’m so confused by this.

Did someone (Trump or one of his aides) really think drawing on the map with a sharpie would make people respond with “Oh I see it now. Yeah it looks the hurricane was supposed to hit Alabama so Trump was actually right.”?

If you’re going to go through the trouble of lying, why wouldn’t you at least try to make the lie look a little more professional and believable?

God...we are really living through idiocracy.

well I was listening to the right wing XM channel this morning and they were saying that a few days ago we thought this thing would destroy FL but now it's going up the coast, so how can we accurately predict climate change 50 years from now???

Not to mention that’s an old ass projection and when addressing the nation you’d probably want the most current one.

In the Oval Office, behind the Resolute Desk, Trump held up a weather map that "showed" Dorian hitting Alabama like he tweeted it would. The problem is the map was doctored with a Sharpie.

It is a federal crime to doctor weather maps and publish them. This is not a gray area. He committed a federal crime on TV.

In case, he hadn't lied enough. He just told another group of journalists that "EVERYONE" had said Dorian was projected to hit Alabama.

WOW!!!!

also the whole issue is he tweeted that the storm would hit Alabama in addition to FL, GA, and the Carolinas aka after it was forecast it would turn up the coast rather than go across FL

The sad thing is, he probably didn’t draw it himself. Someone else did it to make him happy.

"It would be nice if someone would extend this to Alabama."

If he had drawn it himself, the sharpie would be gold instead of black.

If he had drawn it himself, the sharpie would be gold instead of black.

He has no idea where Alabama actually is on a map. None. There is no way he did that himself. Sorry RJ and Ranger, but some intern is going to get fired and sent to jail for marking up Trump’s map.

I have no problem with that.

Ranger, I thought you knew the only part of the Constitution that matters to the right is the 2nd Amendment. The emoluments clause is noise and totally irrelevant.

Well, still better than any lubish libtard.

[code words for honest, decent, not batshit crazy folks]

Surely.

His corruption is on daily display. It’s be shocking if it weren’t fire hosing. Conservatives on here never condemn blatant shit like this (sailor, Angus, moonz, catamount, BKF until last week, junebug) and only come here to post about Northam, a Biden gaffe, something to stick it to a Dem, or Hilary’s e-mails. Which is why they catch grief because they’re silent about this stuff that is fundamentally unamerican. Last week, he tweets about a secret spy satellite, endangers a CIA asset, influences a government agency to misrepresent the truth, continuously enriched himself through his club, invites the taliban to America, defunds military projects to pay for his vanity wall Mexico was supposed to pay for, plays golf through a hurricane while skipping a WWII ceremony. That’s all in one week and conservatives here and in government don’t give a shit and instead fake outrage about things far less significant. Pathetic. Have a backbone.

Remember when Obama put his feet up on his desk? Now that was corruption. Conservatives needed to put him in his place and install a true patriot like Trump.

Can’t wait to see how Junebug ignores this one.

Back