• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

I don’t get too bent out of shape from the directing of people to his hotels to make another few thousand dollars when he’s probably cost himself billions in lost value on all his properties from the fact that 60% of the world now hates him

Outside of ramming tax reform through , his presidency has surely hurt his net worth.

But then again most billionaires would spend a billion to get to be the most famous person in history

A second term will surely be the fall of the republic though. We’re surely lucky no real crisis situation has happened outside of a couple of islands being destroyed. I don’t think we stay that lucky for another 5 years

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Trump can’t tell the difference between famous and infamous.

y60oemegvtny.gif

lubes can? they normalize the abnormal and abnormalize the normal, go figure

Ignores blatant corruption by Trump, comes on thread to lob a random zinger (in his mind) to own the lubes.

Pumped to vote for him, are you?

Ignores blatant corruption by Trump, comes on thread to lob a random zinger (in his mind) to own the lubes.

Pumped to vote for him, are you?

people want to investigate unusual government and foreign activity at hotels bearing the President's goddamn name and sailor thinks it's a desperation ploy by lubes.

What you guys don’t understand, but sailor does, is just how close we were to having a president who’s husband gave speeches for $500k.

people want to investigate unusual government and foreign activity at hotels bearing the President's goddamn name and sailor thinks it's a desperation ploy by lubes.

Yea. That was the point of my previous post to sailor. Him and other conservatives/Trumpers on here, and in general, never comment on or call out the daily blatant corruption by Trump and instead either ignore, whatabout, or post lame “gotchas” like sailor just did. Too insecure to admit the Republican President is a massive black hole of corruption and morals. Like the campaign finance violations he got caught doing (paying Stormy), they disregard to stand behind their man. Battered wife syndrome.

I’d like to know what the good conservatives, like Cav, are doing to combat against a second trump term.

Yea. That was the point of my previous post to sailor. Him and other conservatives/Trumpers on here, and in general, never comment on or call out the daily blatant corruption by Trump and instead either ignore, whatabout, or post lame “gotchas” like sailor just did. Too insecure to admit the Republican President is a massive black hole of corruption and morals. Like the campaign finance violations he got caught doing (paying Stormy), they disregard to stand behind their man. Battered wife syndrome.

Drain the swamp, eh?

I don’t get too bent out of shape from the directing of people to his hotels to make another few thousand dollars when he’s probably cost himself billions in lost value on all his properties from the fact that 60% of the world now hates him

Outside of ramming tax reform through , his presidency has surely hurt his net worth.

But then again most billionaires would spend a billion to get to be the most famous person in history

A second term will surely be the fall of the republic though. We’re surely lucky no real crisis situation has happened outside of a couple of islands being destroyed. I don’t think we stay that lucky for another 5 years

Death by a thousand cuts.

Because it doesn’t matter how dishonest or destructive Pubs or “conservatives” behave. They will forever be better than “liberals” who insanely imagine that government/governance can and ought to be and do good beyond just getting out of the way.

“Conservatism” in the US today has descended into cultism.

Stupid liberals trying to change our life. They want to do shit like improve gas mileage and make it so people don't have to file for bankruptcy when they get sick.

The House should demand Lewandowski, Porter and the other guy be arrested for Contempt of Congress. If Barr refuses, he should he charged and impeached.

Show some balls Nadler.

Back