• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

You realize that this was an important test, right? Trump needed to see which military commanders will follow ALL of his orders and get rid of the noncompliant ones. It will be important in Chapter 4 of his Presidency so that he can use the military to keep him in power when the "coup" has tried to remove him.

It’s time for the good people in our military to stand up against the assholes in our military who support this nonsense.

I find this morning's tweet deeply disturbing. I'd really prefer if military personnel did not receive encouragement and a promise of immunity to commit war crimes

I find this morning's tweet deeply disturbing. I'd really prefer if military personnel did not receive encouragement and a promise of immunity to commit war crimes

BKF swoons over the pardoning of war criminals. Something he was NEVER passionate about in the Bush/Cheney era. Principles !

It only matters what some assholes in rural PA and Wisconsin want

Thanks for your help in Vietnam.

Maybe I’ve missed it but I’ve never really heard the term “warfighters” until recently. It used to be just “military” or “troops”
Maybe it is intended to distinguish between those “doing the fighting” on the ground as opposed to the commanding officers.

It seems like this terminology as well as the recent Gallagher stuff is intended to create a schism between the soldiers and the officer classes who Trump must know are dissatisfied with his military ignorance, selling out allies, etc. A scary strategy. This fucker wants to take the country down in a civil war.

Re: war fighter
I think I saw something recently where dolt 45 retweeted a comment where the guy used the term and now the dummy can't stop using it.

This is the Republican plan for everything. Self regulation. Soon, government agencies will be stripped of their regulatory powers.

I remember when Senator Tillis, not long after he took office in 2015, said that we really didn't need the FDA anymore, because if restaurants and grocery stores served bad food, then the free market would solve the problem by eliminating their customers. Somehow I don't think he's ever read The Jungle.

Back