• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Trump ain't got no time for no Office of Government Ethics. He's got a country to make great. Either help out or get out of the way.

I'm curious knowell, how are you helping MAGA?

I'm curious knowell, how are you helping MAGA?

Donald has asked me to inform you guys about his wonderful plans and how great he is going to make America.

We all have our part to play. Mine is sort of fun.

Reactions: ONW
Donald has asked me to inform you guys about his wonderful plans and how great he is going to make America.

Court jester, not bad.

Wow can I get some more definitions of fake news please? So enlightening

This mother fucker is going to get himself impeached and Mike SEND YOUR KID TO GAY CAMP Pence is going to be president.

The next four years are going to be an entertaining shit show. Luckily bring the president doesn't mean dick anymore.

Would it be a conflict of interest if Trump nominated his NYE date, Gambino associate Joey No Socks to be FBI Director?

I get it, your shitty party got a shitty person elected so now you pretend you are above it by playing court jester. Golly what an original defense you have concocted for yourself there. When/if Trump does something good you can take some kind of credit, when he fucks up nah man I'm just the jester. So lame

That was a brave attempt at stringing some coherent thoughts together

I get it, your shitty party got a shitty person elected so now you pretend you are above it by playing court jester. Golly what an original defense you have concocted for yourself there. When/if Trump does something good you can take some kind of credit, when he fucks up nah man I'm just the jester. So lame

From the poster who has whined like a hurt 3 year old non stop for over a month. You need to get your head out of your ass and learn something from your new president.

From the poster who has whined like a hurt 3 year old non stop for over a month. You need to get your head out of your ass and learn something from your new president.

But I'm an honest whiner. I'm pissed, the guy is a buffoon. You're a bit of a phony, now aren't you?

But I'm an honest whiner. I'm pissed, the guy is a buffoon. You're a bit of a phony, now aren't you?

Not a bit. I think he is doing just fine. Sure, he is a buffoon but that's his charm. Much better than the alternative.

Get over yourself a bit and see how he does. If the economy tanks and he gets us involved in needless wars then your bitching will be valid. At this point all the man has done is save peoples jobs and continued to be the buffoonish guy America fell in love with.

Not a bit. I think he is doing just fine. Sure, he is a buffoon but that's his charm. Much better than the alternative.

Get over yourself a bit and see how he does. If the economy tanks and he gets us involved in needless wars then your bitching will be valid. At this point all the man has done is save peoples jobs and continued to be the buffoonish guy America fell in love with.

You could add pissing off China, brohugging Russia, denigrating the intelligence community, selling out the secret service for his own guard, costing the people of NYC a mil a day, being deposed for a pending lawsuit, and not holding press conferences or attending intelligence briefings to his list of achievements. :)

I guess you could add not grabbing anyone's pussy, hanging out with felons, and randomly tanking stocks via twitter. Oh, and he's really good at claiming responsibility for making things that weren't going to happen not happen and walking back every promise he made during his campaign.

Last edited:
Not his strong suit. Winning is his strong suit.

If this is winning, then Wake has roughly 46 National Championships in basketball and football.

You could add pissing off China, brohugging Russia, denigrating the intelligence community, selling out the secret service for his own guard, costing the people of NYC a mil a day, being deposed for a pending lawsuit, and not holding press conferences or attending intelligence briefings to his list of achievements. :)

I guess you could add not grabbing anyone's pussy, hanging out with felons, and randomly tanking stocks via twitter. Oh, and he's really good at claiming responsibility for making things that weren't going to happen not happen and walking back every promise he made during his campaign.

Back