• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me?

How many of my upcoming posts will be honest mistakes or ones directed at your desire to correct everyone?

How many will be confusing to others just because I want to help you mollify the depth and breadth of your inferiority complex by "correcting" us?

I'm not sure. Why don't you tell me?

How many of my upcoming posts will be honest mistakes or ones directed at your desire to correct everyone?

How many will be confusing to others just because I want to help you mollify the depth and breadth of your inferiority complex by "correcting" us?
I just want to understand what the fuck you're trying to say, RJ. If you spent a fraction of the time proofreading your posts that you spend regurgitating the same silly insults over and over and over to each new usual suspect as if they're the only ones that tease you, your usually interesting contributions would be easier to engage with. Instead you get defensive and whiney. Just fix your shit, Jesus.

I would never think of taking away the joy you take from thinking yourself superior to the rest of us.

I've never said you were a "new usual suspect". Much like your desire to be the board's "teacher", you aren't in that group.

You'd be easier to engage with if you didn't have the need to correct everyone.

I would never think of taking away the joy you take from thinking yourself superior to the rest of us.

I've never said you were a "new usual suspect". Much like your desire to be the board's "teacher", you aren't in that group.

You'd be easier to engage with if you didn't have the need to correct everyone.

Teasing people who try to use big words to sound smart is what I do on the boards. I try not to be a dick about it, generally, and it's all in good fun. The same way I get ragged on for all kinds of other shit like being a sunshine brigader or getting in arguments with negative posters on game threads.

I left out word(s) just so that you (09) could feel good about yourself as you correct me. I am doing it as a public service on your behalf. I want you to continually buttress your feelings of self-worth by being able to correct others.

I am looking after your happiness and will continue this effort.

You're welcome.

But dude, asking you for clarification doesn't make me happy. It makes me embarrassingly angry. I am a god damned English professor and when I tell 18-year old non-native speakers of English to fix something, they try their damnedest to do it. You, on the other hand, are stubborn and lazy and whiney.

If you cared to notice, I make fun of my own mistakes tons of times (to miss this is being intentionally blind and lazy). I often applaud and laugh with people who find my typos/omissions as they do it in a good-natured manner. On the other hand, your style is based in an air of superiority and diminishing others.

You totally derailed the HB thread over something simple. You have done the same on other discussions. It is your MO.

Neither other posters nor I are in your classroom and have no interest in being treated like we are.

Disneyland...very dangerous.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/07/politics/epa-pruitt-security-detail/index.html

"Pruitt's security team currently consists of 19 agents and includes a fleet of at least 19 vehicles, a source with direct knowledge of Pruitt's security detail said. With the cost of maintenance, gas, and training for agents, that leaves the dollar amount for his round-the-clock security in the millions."

Un-fucking-believable anywhere outside of Trumpland.

Remember when Obama got shredded for going to Hawaii, or the FL and daughters going to Italy because of $$$$? I await the outrage from Hannity/Trump/Fox....

Somehow Republicans are more angry about the President going back where he grew up for vacation than a freaking EPA head having a fleet of 19 vehicles for security.

Where are the safeguards against this kind of abuse?

Somehow Republicans are more angry about the President going back where he grew up for vacation than a freaking EPA head having a fleet of 19 vehicles for security.

Where are the safeguards against this kind of abuse?

I hope they’re hybrids, at least

Back