• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

RJ was right. This Cohen-taxicab connection is weird and somehow involves Donald Trump.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/?post_type=cst_article&p=1041080

"Over the past eight months, Cohen’s father-in-law has given at least $20 million in loans to Yasya Shtayner, records examined by the Chicago Sun-Times show. Her family owns Chicago Medallion Management Corp., which manages 368 taxicabs, including 22 owned by Cohen.

. . .

Shusterman has a condo in the Trump World Tower near the United Nations in New York. He and Shtayner also owns condos in another Trump development in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, outside Miami."

Michael Cohen is essentially a mob lawyer. You would expect all the Shady transactions to follow

Taxi businesses are as shady as it gets. Early in my career I had a Ukrainian guy contact me to represent him in buying a cab business from a Nigerian guy, I can't even describe how shady the proposed transaction sounded. There were tax liens and unpaid creditors strawman purchasers and under the table issues all over it. I turned down the representation. This was in Raleigh - I can't imagine how shady it gets in NYC and Chicago with all the organized crime and political involvement.

^

Listening to their joint press conference: what a praise fest. I think they might kiss.

No great thread to put this under so I will put here.

Trump makes Boss Tweed and Santo Trafficante look like innocents.

Time to wrap this shit up, G.

Ain’t nothing been found except some low life lying Motherfuckers at the top of the food chain at FBI and DOJ

None of them rank and file officers or agents - just a bunch rank-assed lawyers in politically appointed seats.

Time for the Bum’s Rush for Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Ohr and more

Back