• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

He hasn't drained one drop of the swamp and has put several unqualified, rich, swamp denizens in charge of things they have no clue how to do. You have descended into the level of the bobs.

We should rename this thread The Official Whammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbulence thread.

None of you gave a shit when the Clintons went from poor Arkansas rubes to having a net worth in excess of $100 mil

Trump already said "fuck no, I'm not divesting" so yeah, he's gonna profit some from hotel ventures. As long as he drains the swamp it's a trade I'm cool with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c612897585badb9d42a2026fba8ad774.jpg

Republicans up in arms over Michelle Obama costing taxpayers while going on vacation with her daughters will surely feel the same way here, right?

Republicans up in arms over Michelle Obama costing taxpayers while going on vacation with her daughters will surely feel the same way here, right?

Of course not. That was a black person going on vacation. This is a white man going to make money.

The President of the United States is using his Twitter account to criticize a department store for discontinuing sales of his daughter's clothing line.

The President of the United States is using his Twitter account to criticize a department store for discontinuing sales of his daughter's clothing line.

Immediately after his Daily Intel Briefing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because no one buys it, doesn't mean they shouldn't carry it.

If the clothes and other products were flying off the shelves, do you think they'd stop selling it?

Last edited:
I can't stand Rosie ODonnel but this made me laugh.

Back