• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Additionally, Burke said that Inhofe had directed his financial advisor not to purchase any aerospace or defense stocks going forward. Burke provided a letter from Inhofe dated Wednesday detailing those instructions. Metadata in the document indicates that it was created less than 20 minutes after The Daily Beast first reached out for comment.

One would think a United States Senator who presides over the Armed Services Committee would have had this conversation with his financial advisor years ago with a daily reminder.

Corporate employees get this type of shit beaten into their brains to the point where we’re all terrified of buying any stock where there is even a sniff of a conflict of interest.

Ugh so sick of these jokers not giving a fuck about ethics.

How is that news? It seems like the announcements should be when he actually takes breaks from Mar-a-Lago and his other golf courses.

Democrats should run on rooting out corruption in Washington and tax deadbeats and sending every taxpayer their share of the amount. Boost funding for the IRS to make it happen.

One would think a United States Senator who presides over the Armed Services Committee would have had this conversation with his financial advisor years ago with a daily reminder.

Corporate employees get this type of shit beaten into their brains to the point where we’re all terrified of buying any stock where there is even a sniff of a conflict of interest.

Ugh so sick of these jokers not giving a fuck about ethics.

Private sector employers only care because there are consequences. Senators don’t face those.

Learned this week that Zinke’s nominee to head the Fish and Wildlife Service was a 37 year old Monsanto Lawyer who’s primary qualification to head the agency was that she was the girlfriend of one of Zinke’s close associates. I am not disappointed he is leaving.

So are you telling me that "opportunity zones" are about giving handouts to the wealthy and not about uplifting low income communities?

Yeah, I'm not so sure that this particularly issue is unique to the Trump administration.

It’s been a key idea for the GOP since Jack Kemp at least.

Yeah. Criticizing Trump for "urban issues" is pretty silly considering how consistently awful every administration and their HUD has been in my lifetime.

You don't get it. Zinke is going to be replaced by "Dr." Ken Ham, curator of the the KY museum that stating people and dinosaurs coexisted and man rode dinosaurs.

Oh, I get it, Zinke will surely be replaced with someone equally bad or worse. Lots of people on my Facebook and twitter feeds are celebrating this event, but I waiting to see who the replacement is.

Someone just as bad or worse. That’s fine. Let’s them cycle through assholes.

Back