• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...way-promoting-ivankas-brand-unacceptable.html

Even that spineless POS Chaffetz called Conways comments unacceptable.

The congressman called Conway’s remarks “wrong, wrong, wrong, clearly over the line, unacceptable.”

“It needs to be dealt with,” Chaffetz told the Associated Press. “There’s no ifs, ands or buts about it.”

Chavetz is currently live (on facebook, if you can stand the bouncing emoticons) in front of a very angry town hall.

Edit: http://www.sltrib.com/news/4896676-155/watch-live-crowded-chaffetz-town-hall-meeting

Last edited:
Holy non-story, did any of you listen to the actual recording she said? Who gives a flying fuck.

Utah and Tennessee are making me jealous that I don't live in a red district. Kind of.

LOL

Mookie Blaylock‏ @themb504

@ericbradner incredible. I've never seen George Soros bankroll an almost entirely white crowd before. You go, Utah!!

Shaun McAllister‏ @supermcallister

@themb504 @ericbradner The Mormons are so economically hard up they'll take Soros money!
-------

Pretty sure they're joking for the record.

Lol, this administration is the worst.

Honest question for the right-authoritarians out there. If this was Obama's administration, how pissed would you be on a scale of 1-10? 11 or complete anarchy?

LOL

@ericbradner incredible. I've never seen George Soros bankroll an almost entirely white crowd before. You go, Utah!!

@themb504 @ericbradner The Mormons are so economically hard up they'll take Soros money!
-------

Related (via The Onion): Worldwide Jewish Conspiracy Worried It Came Down Too Hard On Jeff Yesterday

Also related:

16649228_1788852678104624_3922512003802468802_n.png

Last edited:
LOL

-------

Chaffetz isn't joking.

Chaffetz Said He Believes Town Hall Protestors Were Paid, Not From Utah

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chaffetz-town-hall-believes-paid-protestos

At Mar-a-Lago, Trump tackles crisis diplomacy at close range

Sitting alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, with whom he'd spent most of the day golfing, Trump took the call on a mobile phone at his table, which was set squarely in the middle of the private club's dining area.

As Mar-a-Lago's wealthy members looked on from their tables, and with a keyboard player crooning in the background, Trump and Abe's evening meal quickly morphed into a strategy session, the decision-making on full view to fellow diners, who described it in detail to CNN.

Swanning through the club's living room and main dining area alongside Abe, Trump was -- as is now typical -- swarmed with paying members, who now view dinner at the club as an opportunity for a few seconds of face time with the new President.

"I saw them out on the lawn today," Trump said of the bride and groom, who were standing nearby. "I said to the Prime Minister of Japan, I said, 'C'mon Shinzo, let's go over and say hello.' "

"They've been members of this club for a long time," Trump said of the newlyweds. "They've paid me a fortune."

Remember when Republicans got mad that private citizen Hillary Clinton got paid for some speeches before running for office? That was a big deal to them.

Somehow Trump enriching family businesses while in office doesn't register.

Back