• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

This is the thread folks, all of this stuff here needs to be the big emphasis for 2020. Trump put a bunch a crooks in charge of the government doing all the things they accused the Clintons of, and worse,for the last two years.

It's interesting at how rarely most of the board's "independent, non-Trump supporting Trump defenders" post on this thread. It's almost as if they don't want to discuss the blatant corruption, grifters, and bungling of Trump's administration.

It's interesting at how rarely most of the board's "independent, non-Trump supporting Trump defenders" post on this thread. It's almost as if they don't want to discuss the blatant corruption, grifters, and bungling of Trump's administration.

They really want him to go away but will just silently nod and vote for him again in 2020 as if nothing at all is wrong.

Yep. They only care about corruption when a D is next to the person’s name.

There’s a first for everything!
Hardly. I have never defended accounting fraud. That is different than explaining to you that the numbers you think might mean one thing as a layperson don't necessarily mean that thing.

I am sure there is some minutiae in your job that i would have a misconception about or not completely understand.....and that's ok.

Last edited:
Hardly. I have never defended accounting fraud. That is different than explaining to you that the numbers you think might mean one thing as a layperson don't necessarily mean that thing.

"I don't defend accounting fraud. I just defend numbers you stupid poors don't understand."

"I don't defend accounting fraud. I just defend numbers you stupid poors don't understand."
Accounting is complicated. This is the same line of reasoning the climate change deniers and other anti-academics on the right use.

I mean i have been doing corporate tax for 17 years and public accounting for 21 years but i am a generalist. Getting into the minutiae in some of these areas is just crazy. Law firms have teams of people who focus on specific areas of the code.

Back