• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

"Nancy knows the truth -- this was a hoax all along" is what you'd hear

Or if she impeaches and the Senate does not convict, he would say "Democrats have attacked me and found nothing. Total exoneration! Everyone knew this from the start! The wicked Democrats wasted so much time and money when they could have been helping Americans. "

Yeah, I'm sure McConnell and Graham will turn down the chance to publicly exonorate the president and curse Pelosi and Mueller. Good call.

Why not? It then it just dies, Trump can toss out some new shiney tariffs or other distraction, and the country will move on. So much shit that no one can keep up even if they try. Fox News will do their job and spin what they can and ignore the rest.

“Doonbeg” sounds like Trump misunderstood the accent of a local calling him a douchebag and thought it was the name of the course he just bought.

Or if she impeaches and the Senate does not convict, he would say "Democrats have attacked me and found nothing. Total exoneration! Everyone knew this from the start! The wicked Democrats wasted so much time and money when they could have been helping Americans. "

Yeah, I'm sure McConnell and Graham will turn down the chance to publicly exonorate the president and curse Pelosi and Mueller. Good call.

And it’s Nancy’s job to start the impeachment saying that the Republicans are too far gone and can not be trusted to convict so this impeachment is for the American people.

I actually think Nancy is playing this really well so far. She knows she doesn't have the votes right now in the Senate to convict, and then Trump would say, "They've tried me and I've been cleared, like we knew all along." So she's playing this out slowly and letting the issue of impeachment slow boil, while looking to have hearings to publicly discuss the evidence, before voting for impeachment.

Where are the hearings?

I actually think Nancy is playing this really well so far. She knows she doesn't have the votes right now in the Senate to convict, and then Trump would say, "They've tried me and I've been cleared, like we knew all along." So she's playing this out slowly and letting the issue of impeachment slow boil, while looking to have hearings to publicly discuss the evidence, before voting for impeachment.

Slow playing it too slowly for our short attention span culture. We all know there will never be enough votes in the Senate.

When? Are they scheduled? Who is actually going to show up?

Trump’s $3.6 Million Ireland Detour Brings Taxpayer-Funded Golf Tab To $105.8 million

Just straight up spending millions in taxpayer dollars and using the Presidency to promote his golf course.

5cfa80c7240000300f859f69.jpeg

Company part-owned by Jared Kushner got $90m from unknown offshore investors since 2017

The company styles itself as an online marketplace where investors can come together to buy property. But it has also built a real estate investment fund, now worth more than half a billion dollars, that is used to buy properties across the US. The fund’s value has risen fivefold since 2017, when Kushner was appointed a White House adviser, following earlier slower growth.

The offshore Goldman Sachs vehicle began collecting funds for Cadre in August 2017, according to a securities filing. The bank announced in January last year that it had struck a deal for clients to invest up to $250m in total with Cadre.

Cadre recently announced plans to raise multimillion-dollar funds to invest in real estate developments in parts of the US covered by the Trump administration’s “opportunity zones” program, which offers valuable tax breaks to developers and investors.

The program was championed by Ivanka Trump, according to her father, who said at the White House that Ivanka had been “pushing this very hard”. The remarks raised allegations that policy she worked on could benefit her husband financially. She has denied any impropriety.

Chao created special path for McConnell’s favored projects

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/10/mcconnell-elaine-chao-1358068

Chao’s designation of Inman as a special intermediary for Kentucky — a privilege other states did not enjoy — gave a special advantage to projects favored by her husband, which could in turn benefit his political interests. In such situations, ethicists say, each member of a couple benefits personally from the success of the other.

Not to mention the BILLION he got to save the appropriate address of 666...

Back