• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

LOL. "Is President Trump trying to hijack the Independence Day celebration on the National Mall by turning it into a taxpayer-funded campaign rally? If he does, the Trump administration will violate federal appropriations law and the Hatch Act. In that case, Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale had better have the campaign’s checkbook handy and be ready to write plenty of zeros."

No doubt that's exactly what they're doing, and lol at the notion that Trump's campaign manager or anyone else in his campaign will be forced to write a check to anybody. Given the timid response to Trump's refusals to submit his tax returns, documents, witnesses, or almost anything else that Congress or government agencies have requested, Trump's campaign manager is more likely to text images of himself mooning anyone who requests a check, and Trump himself will just tweet threats or insults at anyone who tries to bring up the Hatch Act. They're bullies facing people who aren't willing to stand up to him, and so they're just going to continue and if anything, get even worse.

Trump still owes cities across the country thousands of dollars that he will never pay. He habitually does not pay his contractors. Charlotte is going to get screwed.

It's almost comically obvious that he has wannabe authoritarian/banana republic strongman urges. I'm sure he's seen video clips of the military parades in China and Russia/Soviet Union, with all the goose-stepping troops and tanks and missiles and all that, and thinks "wow, that's so cool! Why can't I do those all the time over here? It makes me look so strong and macho!"

$2.5 million for National Parks being diverted for Trump's 4th of July Campaign Rally. Merica!

Such a big, strong, smaaaaht man protectin’ us’n frum all the bad stuff like brown ‘n’ black immigrants ‘n’ shit.

And cheap prices at Walmart.

Back