• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

"He's wearing suits — he's clearly working."

I thought the bar couldn't get any lower. How silly of me!

Edit:

Mayor: Palm Beach may need to raise taxes to pay for Trump security at Mar-a-Lago

Palm Beach County officials are reportedly considering raising taxes if they don't receive help from the federal government or President Trump himself to cover costs associated with Trump's security during his visits to his private Mar-a-Lago club.

According to a report by CNN, the sheriff's department said it costs about $60,000 in overtime every day Trump spends in Florida.

I wonder how much these weekenders cost? STFU Until I see a rate of return above 0%, we can't afford to fund your meels-on-wheels "program," now, watch me hit this drive!"

I wonder how much these weekenders cost? STFU Until I see a rate of return above 0%, we can't afford to fund your meels-on-wheels "program," now, watch me hit this drive!"

3.3 million dollars

1 trillion dollars for 8 years

Overlooking the nepotism, this is actually a good thing as she seems to be far and away the smartest person with that last name, and baby dick in chief might actually listen to her from time to time.

Overlooking the nepotism, this is actually a good thing as she seems to be far and away the smartest person with that last name, and baby dick in chief might actually listen to her from time to time.

I'm tired of everyone discounting Tiffany.

Reactions: ONW

Back