• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

Flights out of DCA are being delayed on the 4th for the flyover. So that screws people over even more.

Those new Shermans are looking good!

To be fair, I really doubt this is a show of force. It just makes him feel better about his microscopic penis. Also the skinheads and rednecks who love him will think they’re cool.

To be fair, I really doubt this is a show of force. It just makes him feel better about his microscopic penis. Also the skinheads and rednecks who love him will think they’re cool.

And Lectro

Now, compared to Mueller's report undermining itself (somehow), this is not stunning or surprising in the least.

Red, very white, and blue.

Lollers. I've thought since I first started seeing them in the news that they both resemble the villains in a James Bond movie - the cold, calculating, weird seductress/killer and the odd Blofeld-like dude behind the scenes pulling the strings. In an administration filled with lousy (and often corrupt and/or incompetent) specimens of humanity, they really stand out on the creepy scale.

Back