• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Trump Swamp Thread: Still Corrupt as Fuck

first he was going to fund his own campaign. Then the gop saw how popular he was becoming so they funded it with dark money, foreign money, and of course super pacs looking to keep their power and influence. Now? Your tax dollars are funding his campaign after "losing" more than a BILLION dollars.

Pops looks the other way grandchildren's future be damned. Col anus loves delicious lib tears. Junebug loves original grift. Sailor likes to watch America and the world burn apparently.

Where's Junebug? You'd think he'd be over here gloating about Barrett.

Constipated

One would think that getting another originalist on the Court would be a Tunnels batsignal for him. I still think if Trump wins next week that we'll be inundated with absentee conservative posters who almost never post in-between elections, but won't resist coming here to taunt and trash-talk and brag and own the board libs about America getting another four years to implode and collapse even more under Dear Leader. Winning!

the gop keeps showing their true colors. Its hard to keep up with which pieces of the constitution the gop supports today. Bearing any arms is good and should be unabridged. Free speech is bad when directed at the gop. American citizens voting against pubs is bad... hmmm trying to put my finger on the common them... can I get an assist? Anyone catching what I'm missing? Pops? Anus? Can someone help me out?

A senator asked a CEO about the job status of someone who criticized her during a hearing.

That’s all kinds of wrong.

I'm probably the only person that thinks a portion of these contracts ends up in a nameless trump bank account...

Susan Collins is no longer concerned. She learned her lesson. No fucks given.

Back