• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NASCAR Thread - Truex, KyB, Harvick & Kes for all the marbles

IDK. He may not have touch him, but it still looked intentional to me. Looks like he lifted right when he got beside him and caused a side draft on KyB.

Not that I really care. I don't like either one of those douche bags.

Larson dominated this weekend at Fontana. Happy for him and my Davie County boy, Bowyer with a top 5.

Larson dominated this weekend at Fontana. Happy for him and my Davie County boy, Bowyer with a top 5.

I had no idea that Larson rented his house from jr. There was an article in the Charlotte observer where Larson admitted that it may have been stupid to curse out jr in light of this.

I have to admit that I only caught bits and pieces of the race since it was on at the same at the tourney was on. Turns out it was a good strategy. My fantasy team did the best its done all year. :)

On to the paperclip...

I'm glad I didn't buy tickets to the race...it looks like we'll be in Labor and Delivery during that time. The weather looks like it'll finally cooperate again this weekend. I remember a few years back, going to the truck race, and it was postponed until after the cup race due to snow.

I had no idea that Larson rented his house from jr. There was an article in the Charlotte observer where Larson admitted that it may have been stupid to curse out jr in light of this.

I think you've confused your drivers.

Anyways, I look forward to continuing dominance in the fantasy league this weekend.

You have confused Larson with Ryan Blaney.

Gonna need a dome over Bristol this weekend it appears.

Also announced two chase changes this week. Martinsville will start at 3pm this fall, ending under the lights, and Charlotte will be moved to Sunday afternoon. Both changes I wholly support.

Back