• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NASCAR Thread - Truex, KyB, Harvick & Kes for all the marbles

No, he doesn't. Good guy, middle of the pack driver that will occasionally find the front. About like Jr.

Not sure what Hendrick will do there. They already needed to make a change with the 5 car. This might save Kahne's job for another year.

We can speculate that Carl Edwards will come out of retirement to pilot a Hendrick car.
* He’s endorsing Alex Bowman to replace him in the No. 88 after he retires. “Alex Bowman in the 88 car next year, is that what you want? That would be pretty awesome. Alex in the 88. That sounds good to me. He earned it last year. He ran real good.”

Per Junior tonight....

The Legend ran another impressive race last night. Announcers said he was using it to prepare for the 600 next week, so he should really be awesome in that one.

Happy Raceday folks! 5 hours into 16 hours of racing coverage. Great crowd at Monaco, great crowd at Indy...hopefully there will be a good crowd at Charlotte as well.

So how bad was Larson cursing on the caution with 4 laps to go? He had that one in the bag.

Congrats to JJ on tying Cale on the all time win list. Hell of as accomplishment.

Had a great week in fantasy, 1 & 2 finishers and 3 inside the top 10 and Jones was in the top 10 until that last melee. Dagnabit.

NASCAR needs to do something about end of the race cautions and green-white-checker finishes. They race for 3 hours....then throw a flag and race two laps to see who wins. That's totally ridiculous. Makes the sport look like wrestling.

So how bad was Larson cursing on the caution with 4 laps to go? He had that one in the bag.

Congrats to JJ on tying Cale on the all time win list. Hell of as accomplishment.

Had a great week in fantasy, 1 & 2 finishers and 3 inside the top 10 and Jones was in the top 10 until that last melee. Dagnabit.

Uggh, have been points leader in fantasy about all year, but had 2 break in this race and finish in the 30s. Tough week.

Don't have any idea what Kyle was thinking by not pitting at the end with that many laps left and only about 20 or so cars on the lead lap.

Another super race from The Legend.

My CDM 8-man fantasy team finished 1-2-3-5-7-9-10. Unfortunately, my 8th guy was Jamie McMurray. Still had a good day, but if I had taken Newman instead of McMurray...which I could have done...my team would have been right at the top out of 725 teams in the contest.

(Also briefly thought about taking Kurt instead of Kyle. Kurt & Newman would have given me a 1-2-3-4-5-7-10-14 finish.)

Jr. on the pole for Daytona. Somewhere Rubbin is celebrating like a teenage boy getting his first piece.

Blaney sweepstakes will be interesting. Junior and Hendrick pushing him for the 88. The Captain having him under a loose three way contract with Ford. And Ford execs wanting to keep him in the 21. If the money is close he wants to stay where he is.

Back