• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 NASCAR Thread - Truex, KyB, Harvick & Kes for all the marbles

Heading up to Bristol tomorrow morning. I cannot comment on the posts that may happen over the next few daze.

Almirola with a black/old gold scheme for next season.
44ddc557e989d264c9a9d2233ca52913.jpg

Someone please tell me how Kenseth doesn't have a ride next year.

Because he's an older driver that thinks he's worth several million more dollars than a younger gun that can put up similar stats, and he's also at the point in his career where he will only drive in top tier equipment?

Also, in case anyone is wondering, Kenseth clearly thinks he is done. He said so much in his interview.

Also, LOL at Denny Hamlin. I wish Chase would have also wrecked your remaining teammates.

I really enjoy races at Phoenix. As much as I love Bristol, watching a race in person at Phoenix from Rattlesnake Hill has to be the most enjoyable NASCAR experience I've ever had. I think moving the start/finish line will make it even more unique, producing more opportunities to move people out of the way coming to the finish.

Back