• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

that was vanilla AF tim kaine going after her btw

i'd hate to see if someone with some killer instincts had the chance

this is the worst of trump's picks

All his other picks are either generals or the human embodiment of Big Oil. And Ben Carson. Can't forget Ben Carson.

All his other picks are either generals or the human embodiment of Big Oil. And Ben Carson. Can't forget Ben Carson.

Don't forget about the bankers, including multiple Goldman Sachs alums!

She is doing I think about as well as someone that has little to no experience in education would do. Which is not well.

Pick the last 5 teachers of the year from any school and you'd have 5 candidates better than DeVos.

can someone just go ahead an photoshop Conway hanging with Joseph Goebbels already

I mean he had a chance to actually shake up Washington and he keeps appointing donks

I wonder if legit candidates want nothing to do with his administration

I mean he had a chance to actually shake up Washington and he keeps appointing donks

I wonder if legit candidates want nothing to do with his administration

That's Part A of the answer.

Part B is he has no clue who to ask and won't ask for help from anyone who hasn't been kissing his ass for a year or more.

As a former educator, I found her to be, ahem...disappointing. Discouraging, actually. Yikes.

can someone just go ahead an photoshop Conway hanging with Joseph Goebbels already
I am shocked nobody has photoshopped her on the Iraqi information Minister yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back