• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

Our oldest is starting middle school. My wife talked to the assistant principal at the middle school. They’re not getting any more funding for this. They won’t know which teachers will be coming back and which ones want to do e-learning until the Friday before teachers report back.

Our oldest is starting middle school. My wife talked to the assistant principal at the middle school. They’re not getting any more funding for this. They won’t know which teachers will be coming back and which ones want to do e-learning until the Friday before teachers report back.

Such a cluster fuck.

2020 is basically a throwaway year for children. We're just trying to keep them alive.

Since February, 0.29% of deaths of Americans under the age of 15 have been due to coronavirus. And that's with daily automobile trips being reduced drastically during that time and not adjusting for co-morbidities. Thats 26 deaths out of 9,108.

Edit: remathing.

Last edited:
I’m really glad I’m not a p.e. teacher right now.

LOL. They're like, "Bitch, we've been resisting you. Hey Politico, want to know what Betsy's up to?"

Public school principal turned congressman Jamaal Bowman:

Back