• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

Reff has been in the Top 3 craziest posters from the day he arrived. This included a parent of a Deac who thinks only birds of a feather should marry and the crazy bobs.

Last edited:
Morons don't realize all bills are published and publicly available on the government's Thomas database throughout their lifecycle from introduction to passage

Morons don't realize all bills are published and publicly available on the government's Thomas database throughout their lifecycle from introduction to passage

Or that it took 6 months to pass the bill.

Does it matter that is is 2,000 pages of legalese with another 10,000 pages to be written later?

Does it matter that is is 2,000 pages of legalese with another 10,000 pages to be written later?

If you can read 2000, you can read 10000. Unless you'd rather just be lazy and bitch about it.

This is a great aside about Republicans not reading things. Fits perfectly on this thread.

Were the 10K pages regulations? That's the way that all lawmaking works.

I think it's funny the people that think it's too much of a burden for people to grab a free ID to vote are acting like 10k pages of legalese is some light easy reading

I think it's funny the people that think it's too much of a burden for people to grab a free ID to vote are acting like 10k pages of legalese is some light easy reading

Yes, because members of congress, with their staff and guidance from their caucus, have the same responsibility to inform themselves about pending legislation as poor blacks do to overcome voter suppression laws in the face of generally non-existent voter fraud.

One is a core job function, another is a hurdle to a constitutional right. But yeah - apple to apples.

Got an email back from Thom Tillis' office. I guess I'm not a premium constituent of Richard Burr.

Yes, because members of congress, with their staff and guidance from their caucus, have the same responsibility to inform themselves about pending legislation as poor blacks do to overcome voter suppression laws in the face of generally non-existent voter fraud.

One is a core job function, another is a hurdle to a constitutional right. But yeah - apple to apples.

This is what I mean. So nutty

I went to private school my whole life before college but I had no idea what I wanted to do job wise and felt it'd be a waste if I went to a 60k school and became a copy editor or teacher for 30k a year. Luckily ended up getting a very good job after a year of teaching AND don't have debt. Win!

Back