• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

At least have more qualified cronies.

At least have more qualified cronies.

Remotely qualified at all. Someone who has read a book rather than torn checks out of one.

Our new president said the people are in charge, well the people want to fire this swamp rat. Put up or shut up, Orange bag of dicks.

Agreed. And of course, it would be meaningless because a more qualified person would push the same crap and unless the Republicans push harder, the federal government doesn't have much say on school policy.

They do seem to have a lot of say about what is served in the lunchroom.

Well, unfortunately, now may not be the time to press the education issue. If the Dems do it, it will look like they are being smug toward our populist overlords. It has to be a Pub thing, but given who our president is, I just don't see that happening.

16252034_10154432683612144_2746913817592930395_o.jpg

The dumbing-down of America to pass legislation that is not in the best interest of 99% of the population now has almost full representation in government.

Congratulations America!

Coming soon to America's elementary schools: Brawndo vending machines! It's got what kids crave!

I'm surprised anybody took that literally.

holy cow...can we take this scrutiny to keep people accountable to the words literally coming out of their mouths to the presidency?

mmm, GOP double standards for $200 please Alex!

what? nobody does this.

I certainly have never accepted Trump's campaign rhetoric. Indeed, as I have indicated repeatedly, it's one of the reasons I did not vote for him. But when you defend the obvious nonsense, or outright lies, that Maxine Waters said by referring to Trump's verbiage, then you are normalizing this type of political discourse. And if you are normalizing it, don't complain about it.

Back