• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Betsy DeVos

Yet again public education has to bear the burden for our leaders’ inability to address this country’s problems. Segregation, income and wealth inequality, anti-intellectualism, gun violence, and now a pandemic.

There’s no way schools can stay open through this. The whole thing will fall apart within a week or two.

Trump and his minions like DeVos are desperate for schools to reopen to provide some symbolism that they can point to and say "See, schools are open again, so everything is getting back to normal! Vote for Trump!" I've read that's what is behind their push to kick out international students if their colleges and boarding schools don't fully reopen this fall, and to threaten to cut off funding if they don't reopen. They're trying to bully and threaten schools and colleges to fully reopen no matter what. And as you said, it will likely be a disaster. I'm sure they'll find someone or something else to blame though, probably the public schools and librul universities themselves. It's their fault he pushed them to reopen, not his or DeVos.

It’s also about having the child care necessary to demand people go back to work.

If you had a march madness where you lined up all of Trump’s shitheel boot lickers, would Devos be a 1 seed?

Yes. She’s also wildly unqualified for her job and has kept it for all 4 years.

Mitch would be as well and Ted Cruz too.

Cruz is the worst. Trump personally attacked Cruz's wife and father and Cruz still tucked his tail between his legs and begged.

If you had a march madness where you lined up all of Trump’s shitheel boot lickers, would Devos be a 1 seed?

Can we set this up as a single elimination tournament but each match is a fight to the death? Also can we expand the field from 68 to 128 people?

It’s also about having the child care necessary to demand people go back to work.

This is huge. I'm trying to pay for day care and sitters for our employees still from the spring and it's blowing budget to hell.

This is huge. I'm trying to pay for day care and sitters for our employees still from the spring and it's blowing budget to hell.

Wow. No idea how much your employees are getting paid or where they are but day care can cost as much as public university education in many places. Good on you for trying but yeah, that is not sustainable.

Yes. She’s also wildly unqualified for her job and has kept it for all 4 years.

Mitch would be as well and Ted Cruz too.

Cruz is the worst. Trump personally attacked Cruz's wife and father and Cruz still tucked his tail between his legs and begged.

Don't forget Lindsey Graham, Stephen Miller, and Kellyanne Conway. Strong competition for those 1 seeds.

No joke, the day my kids exited daycare for the school system I was able to buy a private island with a midget air traffic controller.

No joke, the day my kids exited daycare for the school system I was able to buy a private island with a midget air traffic controller.

After 3 years of both boys in public school and no summer camp this year, I look at our bank accounts and I'm like...

Don't forget Lindsey Graham, Stephen Miller, and Kellyanne Conway. Strong competition for those 1 seeds.

Most Trump administration people are either stupid or evil/greedy. Very few combine them quite like Devos-and, of course, Trump himself.

Obvs trump is the overall 1 but if the purpose is to see who takes on trump at the end. This is pretty close.

East - mitch (overall 1)
South - lindsay (2)
Midwest - miller (sneaky 3rd)
West - cotton, paul, devos, jordan, pence (the other 4 are 2 seeds)

Cruz, cornyn, and conway aren't 1 seeds. More like 3 or 4 seed.

How the hell is Bill Barr not a 1 seed? And Pence?

Cruz is an absolute cuck after what Trump did to him. Same with Marco Rubio.

How the hell is Bill Barr not a 1 seed? And Pence?

Cruz is an absolute cuck after what Trump did to him. Same with Marco Rubio.

Damn. How did I miss barr? Clear 1 seed. He's second behind mitch. Barely. Pence is an incompetent sycophant. Indiana dumped his ass. Still call him a 2 seed. Maybe 3.

Peter Navarro, Stephen Miller low seeds. Deborah Birx comes to mind as an example of someone who's like a 16 seed. This is fun

Peter Navarro, Stephen Miller low seeds. Deborah Birx comes to mind as an example of someone who's like a 16 seed. This is fun

Are we seeding by who we think is most likely to win in a death match fight or who we think is most deserving to lose?

Most damage to the country.

Miller is the chief racist in charge of fueling trump's racism. He's also the Lead POS that is probably coming up with the most insidious ideas that trump buys into.

Back