• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Chris, will you apologize for supporting Hillary and admit you were a deluded Clintonista who underestimated just how unlikable she was?

Absolutely not she was the only legitimate candidate who ran for president. You will rue the day when you fell in love with demagogues on both sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You can be unlikeable and legitimate. See Belicheck, Bill.

Anybody watching the inauguration? I watched for 15 minutes. Smallish crowd, but rainy. A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE going on. Jesus. I haven't seen a crowd this white in a long long while. Looks like Utah moved to DC

Anybody watching the inauguration? I watched for 15 minutes. Smallish crowd, but rainy. A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF WHITE PEOPLE going on. Jesus. I haven't seen a crowd this white in a long long while. Looks like Utah moved to DC

You didn't see any Trump rallies this campaign season?

You didn't see any Trump rallies this campaign season?

Honestly no. I can't last 5 minutes watching the guy. Never watched the Apprentice. No self awareness is boring to watch. He could get his comeuppance in the next 18 months and he will be the last to know. That's boring stuff, and frustrating. I saw him on the debates, and that was enough.

wonder why the #crowdsowhite

aS6EvoJ.jpg

at least he got the right 'too'

Your comment reminds me of the time BYU visited UVA. It was quite white.

My wife just got on a connecting flight from New Orleans to DC. She said about 90% of the plane is going to the march tomorrow.

I've decided to go marching in Atlanta tomorrow, my daughter was begging me to take her.

Fuck Trump.

Stuck at work with limited access to coverage, but I know lots of people who traveled to this March, and my questions are:
1)What is the exact message they are trying to send?
2)Where are they marching and who are they expecting to be there other than others thinking the same way?
3)How do you start and finish this march? “ At 9am we all meet and hold up some posters, at 1pm we break for lunch, at 5pm we dismiss and treat the rest of the weekend like a tourist vacation to D.C.

I think calling Donald an illegitimate president undermines the multiple other completely valid arguments against his presidency. Gotta pick your battles. Although admittedly the GOP didn't really pick their battles, preferring to just take the "burn it all down" blanket approach and it worked out for them, so I can see why from a political vantage point democrats would pursue the same agenda. We're truly in a post-factual society so may as well just create the facts that help you the most and consistently calling Donald an illegitimate president may be the best tactic even if it's not true.

The Board left fancies themselves, among other things, as nuanced but can't tell the difference (ideologically) between Donald Trump and the last seven Republicans to win the nomination. Donald Trump is pro-choice billionaire on his third wife, who wants to cut the defense budget. Maybe start there.

If we're all going to suffer through the next four years, can you at least pledge to actually have learned something from your defeat? You lost to the most winnable election of your lifetime, bigly, and yet persist in refusing to actually internalize why. Amazing.
I don't expect you to keep up with my posting history, but you might remember that I was just as anti-Hillary as BSF during the primary. As long as we have a two party system I will vote to defeat the conservative party.

Stuck at work with limited access to coverage, but I know lots of people who traveled to this March, and my questions are:
1)What is the exact message they are trying to send?
2)Where are they marching and who are they expecting to be there other than others thinking the same way?
3)How do you start and finish this march? “ At 9am we all meet and hold up some posters, at 1pm we break for lunch, at 5pm we dismiss and treat the rest of the weekend like a tourist vacation to D.C.

Finally someone willing to ask the hard-hitting questions. Sign this man up for his own media station!

I did, and they pretty much said they want to stand up against a sexist pig. I can somewhat see where they are coming from, but to march on the day when he is being inaugurated seems a little late in the game, and especially when it is getting zero coverage compared to “the pig” being shown the White House.

It's actually the day after he's inaugurated. I've also seen tons of coverage of it and I imagine that it will be the top news story on any news channel tomorrow for most of the day.

I did, and they pretty much said they want to stand up against a sexist pig. I can somewhat see where they are coming from, but to march on the day when he is being inaugurated seems a little late in the game, and especially when it is getting zero coverage compared to “the pig” being shown the White House.

Man you're clueless.

Back