• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Did anybody argue Eddie Murphy isn't funny?

Guys we've been on a roll.

BSF- am I correct in saying that you think Eddie's delivery is hilarious, but not necessarily the subject matter?

PH- am I correct in saying that you think the same?

Of course slavery's not funny. We all agree it was awful. But in the hands of a funny comedian, anything is funny.

Of course slavery's not funny. We all agree it was awful. But in the hands of a funny comedian, anything is funny.

So the main difference a slavery joke told by Eddie Murphy and a hypothetical slavery joke by Creamy is that Eddie is funny and Creamy isn't?

Where's that old meme about changing "being PC" to "treating people with respect"? Always seemed to prove a good point to me.
I mean, I wouldn't consider phan's tirade "treating people with respect", but I agree that the term "PC" is just shitty conservative rhetoric. People don't like being chastised and scolded, especially when they know they are wrong.

So the main difference a slavery joke told by Eddie Murphy and a hypothetical slavery joke by Creamy is that Eddie is funny and Creamy isn't?
I think it's nearly equally important as the race of the comedian telling the joke. Our society allows funny people to say offensive shit, and unfunny people who try and fail pay a big price for it. I think that is a fair standard.

If any of you male feminists want to see what an 18.9 inch, 2 lb penis looks like, I posted pics over on the Pit.

Reports indicate that Spencer took multiple Alt Right crosses to the jaw
aa15e7056ac7608bd9e66b78e7709758.jpg

Nah, it's that Creamy didn't star in Doctor Doolite 1 OR 2

Back