• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

uh, no.
this isn't a march against trump. this is a march in support of women an women's rights. will there be a LOT of anti-trump sentiment? yes, because he's an asshole and has disrespected women with words and actions for many years... but even still, that's not what it's about.

Tell it to MDMH.

I'm curious. What do you think is the meanest thing Obama said during his campaign or presidency?

Obama is not a mean person. He was an exemplary representative of the office, unlike Donald Trump. On the other hand, I can think of only two policy positions that I agreed with over the years.

I thought it was high time we normalized relations with Cuba and I agreed with his more lenient attitude towards decriminalization of some drugs. From my perspective that is a batting average of around .031.

I am hoping that Trump and his boorish behavior will bat .300.

I think that's a reasonable number to hope for and worth putting up with a lack of eloquence and epitomizing for the world the "ugly American".

Rage against the machine.
I predict that Donald Trump will be Pyrrhic victory for the Republican party. The conservatives who have been crediting Trumps victory to the unpopularity of Obamacare and BLM should recognize their own mistake in lighting a fire under the opposition.

I predict that Donald Trump will be Pyrrhic victory for the Republican party. The conservatives who have been crediting Trumps victory to the unpopularity of Obamacare and BLM should recognize their own mistake in lighting a fire under the opposition.

Very possible.

Bush begets Obama. Obama begets Trump. Trump begets??? Kanye, Warren, a never aging Sanders?

No doubt

People assumed that Americans weren't dumb enough to make Trump President

Won't happen again

I can't even with the repeated line that Dems need to "grow up." Between the childishness of the R's over the last 8 years and the childishness of the PEOTUS....I just...[shakes head]

You guys still don't get it. Trump is not a "Republican".

He is now. In fact, he's THE Republican. No one in that party is going to stand up to him. Being perceived as siding with left-libtards is political suicide.

You Republicans don't get it. Trump is a Republican because you have sponsored him, you have cheered at his rallies, apologized for all his faults, and packaged and labeled him as a Republican.

If Trump wasn't a Republican then Republican voters should have made that clear on November 8th.

Last edited:
You Republicans don't get it. Trump is a Republican because you have sponsored him, you have cheered at his rallies, apologized for all his faults, and packaged and labeled him as a Republican.

If Trump wasn't a Republican than Republican voters should have made that clear on November 9th.

Imagine if the DNC had given Bernie a fair chance, and he won. He would have won the nomination but he's not a lifelong dem in any sense.
Trump won as a protest vote against both parties.

Bullshit. 99% of Trump voters are conservatives and Republicans. I don't give a fuck what the RNC did during the primary. As if that orange fuck is some sort of moderate independent. So he's against free global trade, still a Republican.

Last edited:
So did jhmd and 2&2 start openly mocking women in front of their wives before or after she started fucking the tennis coach and pool boy?

So do jhmd and 2&2 start openly mocking women in front of their wives before or after she started fucking the tennis coach and pool boy?

Let me guess, you've accepted the results of this election, too?

BTW, Bernie has voted 95% with the Democratic party for his career.

Let me guess, you've accepted the results of this election, too?

I accepted them about 9 pt election night. I wasn't shocked a bunch of idiot rubes being left behind are clinging to their notion of making America white again.

Back