• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

So jhmd hasn't accepted that trump is a republican, but he is lecturing everyone else about accepting him as president?

So jhmd hasn't accepted that trump is a republican, but he is lecturing everyone else about accepting him as president?

See the preceding post. We don't all look alike.

Last edited:
See the preceding post. We don't all look alike.
Nobody gives a fuck about your arbitrary party label. Trump walks the walk and quacks the quack. Your libertarian candidate did nothing, and your fellow Republicans didn't vote for him. Maybe your party left you.

It was a simple question that you apparently can't answer.

I have cast the same number of votes for him that you did. Not sure what better up or down vote I could give than an actual down vote. That is the point of an election.

Nobody gives a fuck about your arbitrary party label. Trump walks the walk and quacks the quack. Your libertarian candidate did nothing, and your fellow Republicans didn't vote for him. Maybe your party left you.

Believe me, if you persist in the fiction that 56M privileged white 1%ərş voted him in, no one will be happier than me. It will still be wrong, hilarious and damaging to your party, though.

I have cast the same number of votes for him that you did. Not sure what better up or down vote I could give than an actual down vote. That is the point of an election.

So is it fair to say that you both accept the results of the election and don't support Trump?

Some of the tags are pretty awful in 2017. Shocked the hilarious cowards didn't make their hilarious jokes with their names attached. You cowards are the exact reason trump's antics are dismissed.

I can't even with the repeated line that Dems need to "grow up." Between the childishness of the R's over the last 8 years and the childishness of the PEOTUS....I just...[shakes head]

So did jhmd and 2&2 start openly mocking women in front of their wives before or after she started fucking the tennis coach and pool boy?

Grow up.

Believe me, if you persist in the fiction that 56M privileged white 1%ərş voted him in, no one will be happier than me. It will still be wrong, hilarious and damaging to your party, though.
This is pretty rich coming from the guy who keeps telling us to accept the results of the election. The result of the election is that Trump is a Republican president voted in by registered Republicans.

Anybody want to take a guess as to the political affiliation of Trump's cabinet picks? How about his veep? Is our Republican Congress approving of all Trump's decisions so far? Did Trump have an "R" by his name on the ballot?

Trump chose the head of the GOP to be his head staffer. Clearly that Republican found any even better job than the one he had leading the party.

I can't even with the repeated line that Dems need to "grow up." Between the childishness of the R's over the last 8 years and the childishness of the PEOTUS....I just...[shakes head]

Awwwww. Need a safe space?

I keep remembering that you guys actually believe the stuff you think about yourselves. Really, honestly believe it. Tuition doesn't buy self-awareness, and apparently an unrelenting barrage of Electoral defeats won't either.
Having lost the House, Senate, White House, state governors and legislatures, you clowns are channeling your inner Wellman and couldn't be happier. Better than cable.

I'll take you deafening silence as a Yes.

I have enjoyed the results of the election for what they actually were: a delightful repudiation of your party's narrative. The Warriors and Indians blew 3-1 leads but they didn't give up 300 EVs to Donald freaking trump. Predictably, you guys won't internalize. Can't have that.

Neither of the nominees was fit for this office. One of them was going to win.I hope he succeeds, but he doesn't speak for me. Again, there is a nuance here. Do you blindly like all Dems? I would hope not.

Back