• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

I keep remembering that you guys actually believe the stuff you think about yourselves. Really, honestly believe it. Tuition doesn't buy self-awareness, and apparently an unrelenting barrage of Electoral defeats won't either.
Having lost the House, Senate, White House, state governors and legislatures, you clowns are channeling your inner Wellman and couldn't be happier. Better than cable.

Dude, you have 17k posts trolling on a rival college message board. Please lecture us some more on self awareness.

I have enjoyed the results of the election for what they actually were: a delightful repudiation of your party's narrative. The Warriors and Indians blew 3-1 leads but they didn't give up 300 EVs to Donald freaking trump. Predictably, you guys won't internalize. Can't have that.

Neither of the nominees was fit for this office. One of them was going to win.I hope he succeeds, but he doesn't speak for me. Again, there is a nuance here. Do you blindly like all Dems? I would hope not.

Sooo....yes?

You guys still don't get it. Trump is not a "Republican".
Coming from a guy chiding others for not accepting reality. Per usual when jhmd posts, the irony meter is in constant overload danger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I keep remembering that you guys actually believe the stuff you think about yourselves. Really, honestly believe it. Tuition doesn't buy self-awareness, and apparently an unrelenting barrage of Electoral defeats won't either.
Having lost the House, Senate, White House, state governors and legislatures, you clowns are channeling your inner Wellman and couldn't be happier. Better than cable.

grow up

I have enjoyed the results of the election for what they actually were: a delightful repudiation of your party's narrative. The Warriors and Indians blew 3-1 leads but they didn't give up 300 EVs to Donald freaking trump. Predictably, you guys won't internalize. Can't have that.

Neither of the nominees was fit for this office. One of them was going to win.I hope he succeeds, but he doesn't speak for me. Again, there is a nuance here. Do you blindly like all Dems? I would hope not.

I seem to recall that you took the principled stand of writing in a ticket that included a VP who is currently on probation for a guilty plea of mishandling classified information by providing it to his mistress. Is that correct?

gonvwaqj0say.png

I seem to recall that you took the principled stand of writing in a ticket that included a VP who is currently on probation for a guilty plea of mishandling classified information by providing it to his mistress. Is that correct?

If we were going to have someone careless with classified information, they might as well be good at something.

Nobody gives a fuck about your arbitrary party label. Trump walks the walk and quacks the quack. Your libertarian candidate did nothing, and your fellow Republicans didn't vote for him. Maybe your party left you.

The Board left fancies themselves, among other things, as nuanced but can't tell the difference (ideologically) between Donald Trump and the last seven Republicans to win the nomination. Donald Trump is pro-choice billionaire on his third wife, who wants to cut the defense budget. Maybe start there.

If we're all going to suffer through the next four years, can you at least pledge to actually have learned something from your defeat? You lost to the most winnable election of your lifetime, bigly, and yet persist in refusing to actually internalize why. Amazing.

The Board left fancies themselves, among other things, as nuanced but can't tell the difference (ideologically) between Donald Trump and the last seven Republicans to win the nomination. Donald Trump is pro-choice billionaire on his third wife, who wants to cut the defense budget. Maybe start there.

If we're all going to suffer through the next four years, can you at least pledge to actually have learned something from your defeat? You lost to the most winnable election of your lifetime, bigly, and yet persist in refusing to actually internalize why. Amazing.

Yet the one part of the election cycle he ran away with was the primary for his Republican Party.

Just because this isn't what your party was, doesn't mean it's not what your party clearly wants to be right now.

Donald Trump wants to gut the defense budget? I don't think that is accurate. I know he is all over the map but I seem to recall his latest indications is that he wants to increase defense spending.

Donald Trump wants to gut the defense budget? I don't think that is accurate. I know he is all over the map but I seem to recall his latest indications is that he wants to increase defense spending.

Chris, will you apologize for supporting Hillary and admit you were a deluded Clintonista who underestimated just how unlikable she was?

Chris, will you apologize for supporting Hillary and admit you were a deluded Clintonista who underestimated just how unlikable she was?
Absolutely not she was the only legitimate candidate who ran for president. You will rue the day when you fell in love with demagogues on both sides.

Back