• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

I would disagree that Pubs have no human decency. There are plenty of Dems that fit the bill. Pandering to low income people for votes is pretty low. Especially when they don’t give a hoot and don’t live in the real world. Power is evil on all sides.

Jesus pandered to the poor too. So evil!

I’m all about finding fault in both sides and certainly liberals aren’t beyond reproach, but this assertion that their efforts to fund programs that feed and house poor people is a disingenuous ploy to gain a voting bloc is pure right-wing snake oil.

I would disagree that Pubs have no human decency. There are plenty of Dems that fit the bill. Pandering to low income people for votes is pretty low. Especially when they don’t give a hoot and don’t live in the real world. Power is evil on all sides.

Open contempt for low income people is much better.

That snowy picture may be from last year’s march. Impressive nonetheless.

1. Pic was from last year
2. Local news reported 50,000 - 55,000 marchers. Astros World Series parade had 1,000,000. Cowboys get 100,000+ every week.

Great reporting bishop!

1. Pic was from last year
2. Local news reported 50,000 - 55,000 marchers. Astros World Series parade had 1,000,000. Cowboys get 100,000+ every week.

Great reporting bishop!

Grab ‘em by the pussy hats, SD3! #MAGA

Brainwashed drivel.

Who wants to end Pell Grants? Republicans
Who passes voter suppression laws to keep poor people from voting? Republicans
Who thought trickle down would help the poor but made them poorer? Republicans
Who voted to cut healthcare for tens of millions of poor and middle class people over SIXTY times? Republicans

I don’t have a MAGA hat nor did I vote for Trump. Great reporting PhDeac!

I have a MAGA hat that I can pass along to my grandkids one day. They need to remember this portion of history.

I've never worn it and never would but the hat is fucking hilarious looking. Cultish, if you will.

I have a MAGA hat that I can pass along to my grandkids one day. They need to remember this portion of history.

I've never worn it and never would but the hat is fucking hilarious looking. Cultish, if you will.

I’m sure they’ll love it. Just like kids love other racist historical artifacts now.

History will not look kindly on this administration. And lots of people will deny having voted for him.

History will not look kindly on this administration. And lots of people will deny having voted for him.

Will deny? It just happened on this thread.

Many others will cling to their red hats that stand for “heritage not hate”.

Back