• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

Could you quit being angry and hateful for one day? Especially a national day of mourning like today. You and America lost. Get used to it.

bro why can't you just fall in line and let good things be good for once?

Could you quit being angry and hateful for one day? Especially a national day of mourning like today. You and America lost. Get used to it.

The "sick freak" was a line from a comedy. Not really meant to be hurtful. But W&B did say he finds Lena Dunham attractive.

can we just dedicate this thread to the bipartisan belief that perky boobies are nice

If you want to learn more about her go to whitehouse.gov, there you can read her bio where they pimp her jewelry line, available at QVC.

Stunning, brave and beautiful.

"She's not just smart, she's absolutely hilarious too"

How bout that Karen Pence ?

indiana-governor-inauguration.jpg

For a second I thought that was Lena Dunham. I'm sure she's a nice lady.

This first post in this thread is the most old white guy Trump voter post of all time.

why are the naked pics not here yet?

no I was fucking with the posters who chronically masturbate to Kate Upton. I have since offered a complete and utter retraction, I was vaguely familiar with Dunham at the time.

Still, can we dispense with all the Melania stroking? That tiny shriveled diseased Trump dick has been in and out of her for 10 years which makes her fucking gross you animals. She is un-fuckable for that reason. Y'all jack off too much

I have nothing against melania. Feel kind of sorry for her. Trophy wife who is now the first lady. So in over her head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Kinda has a fat ass if you ask me. Hopefully she doesn't tell anyone to eat vegetables with those thick thighs.

Reff's trolling is obvious. Yes, Melania is objectively the most physically attractive First Lady of all time. Most Presidents do not have the fortune of marrying Eastern Euro models with surgical enhancements. There is no need to feel "oppressed" by the commentary on Michelle Obama's look, style, etc. Michelle Obama is a stylish, intelligent human being who advocated for a great cause (weight loss in obese children) who turned out to be an effective politician herself. I dread for anyone running against her if she chooses a life in public service, because she could certainly whup their ass.

She's gorgeous

The coat was so elegant

The dress not so much

Ivanka's dress rocked

Back