• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

I have nothing against melania. Feel kind of sorry for her. Trophy wife who is now the first lady. So in over her head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not sure how she will be in over her head unless she decides to place herself there. She doesn't really have to do anything. She'll probably pick a cause, work on it and otherwise just look hot for the next four years. Like every first lady she gets to decide just how much she wants to venture out into the public debate. The only first lady to ever be a real lightening rod was Hillary, and I don't think you'd say she was in "over her head". She just fucked up her efforts at HC reform, created a scandal or two and then got re-positioned in public opinion polls by pretending to play Tammy Wynette.

Not sure how she will be in over her head unless she decides to place herself there. She doesn't really have to do anything. She'll probably pick a cause, work on it and otherwise just look hot for the next four years. Like every first lady she gets to decide just how much she wants to venture out into the public debate. The only first lady to ever be a real lightening rod was Hillary, and I don't think you'd say she was in "over her head". She just fucked up her efforts at HC reform, created a scandal or two and then got re-positioned in public opinion polls by pretending to play Tammy Wynette.

She did. It's bullying.

Apparently there are people who are mean to others on the Internet.

One of the funniest things about this election is after 8 years of so many people trying to pretend Michelle was attractive, so many of those same people somehow saying Melania isn't. Trying wayyyy too hard

Michelle is attractive. DeacFreak is mocking people who didn't think Michelle was attractive.

One of the funniest things about this election is after 8 years of so many people trying to pretend Michelle was attractive, so many of those same people somehow saying Melania isn't. Trying wayyyy too hard

I haven't heard anyone say Melania isn't attractive. The fact you don't think Michelle is simply a factor of your irrational hatred and dismissal of everything Obama.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that Barack is way better looking than Trump though

Shr looks like a gorilla to me, the current first lady. Narrow set eyes. Just like an ape. I also hear she pees all over her male partner which I thinj is whay female gorillas do too. Creepy the resemblance

It's just a dumb take.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Donald: You know as First Lady you should pick a platform you feel passionate about. Have you given it any thought?
Melania: Yes, I think I'm going to focus on bullying.
Donald: That's perfect. Lots of losers out there that need to be reminded who runs things. MAGA!
Melania: ...actually I was going to focus on reducing bullying.
Donald: **grabs her by the pussy**

Back