• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

Of course she is attractive, she is a model.

That said, she appears from all I can gather to be not very bright. She has a faraway, disconnected look in her eyes. In what little I have seen her she appears to have no original thoughts or ideas. Additionally, she married a man we have seen and heard quite a bit about. He is a man-child, a spoiled brat in a perpetual state of arrested development. He is easily manipulated and easily goaded. Her position in this arrangement further leads me to believe she is not bright.

IMO there are hot women who can model and look great on TV, and there are women who may not check off all the boxes for modeling but have something going on upstairs that makes them sexy as fuck, sexier than the cookie cutter models. It could be sense of humor, cunning, great taste, or even a little bit of crazy. They fuck much better than the real pretty women who have no ideas or imagination in bed, and just lay there being hot. That's what makes a smart/funny/crazy 6, 7, or 8 more attractive than a vapid 9 or 10.

I have had the luck/skills to bang many, many women across the range of looks and brains and experience, and I have reached this conclusion. Being in possession of this great nugget of knowledge gives me special insight, and I would take a funny/cunning/crazy 6, 7, or 8 over Melania Trump. :noidea:

That said, she appears from all I can gather to be not very bright. She has a faraway, disconnected look in her eyes. In what little I have seen her she appears to have no original thoughts or ideas. Additionally, she married a man we have seen and heard quite a bit about. He is a man-child, a spoiled brat in a perpetual state of arrested development. He is easily manipulated and easily goaded. Her position in this arrangement further leads me to believe she is not bright.

IMO there are hot women who can model and look great on TV, and there are women who may not check off all the boxes for modeling but have something going on upstairs that makes them sexy as fuck, sexier than the cookie cutter models. It could be sense of humor, cunning, great taste, or even a little bit of crazy. They fuck much better than the real pretty women who have no ideas or imagination in bed, and just lay there being hot. That's what makes a smart/funny/crazy 6, 7, or 8 more attractive than a vapid 9 or 10.

I have had the luck/skills to bang many, many women across the range of looks and brains and experience, and I have reached this conclusion. Being in possession of this great nugget of knowledge gives me special insight, and I would take a funny/cunning/crazy 6, 7, or 8 over Melania Trump. :noidea:

How many not bright people do you know who speak five languages.

How many not bright people do you know who speak five languages.

Honestly, there aren't many places besides the US where knowing multiple languages is a sign of intelligence. Around the world, that's just how you get along.

One of the funniest things about this election is after 8 years of so many people trying to pretend Michelle was attractive, so many of those same people somehow saying Melania isn't. Trying wayyyy too hard

Michelle Obama is beautiful.

Yeah you go to virtually any business including fast food restaurants and gas stations in Northern Europe and they all speak English and sometimes several others than their native language.

Michelle Obama is beautiful.
I know, you never waste an opportunity to let everyone know. I wish you would have married a black chick. Given your parents something to really freakout over.
Yeah you go to virtually any business including fast food restaurants and gas stations in Northern Europe and they all speak English and sometimes several others than their native language.
What do you and your wife say about Melania, her looks?

Michelle Obama is 10 times hotter than melania trump for the reasons I mentioned, not to mention her natural good looks

congrats on the sex

Honestly, there aren't many places besides the US where knowing multiple languages is a sign of intelligence. Around the world, that's just how you get along.

Actually, speaking multiple languages is seen everywhere as a sign of intelligence. At the same time, no one with any brains at all views speaking multiple languages as a sign of a lack of intelligence.

Actually, speaking multiple languages is seen everywhere as a sign of intelligence. At the same time, no one with any brains at all views speaking multiple languages as a sign of a lack of intelligence.

True. We only need to read your posts in English to figure out you lack intelligence.

TEACHER, EDUCATE THYSELF.

PH has jumped the shark in a major way

The US is one of the least multilingual countries in the world.

Are you saying the US is one of the least intelligent countries in the world?

tintin, do you realize you're a Republican arguing for multiculturalism?

Bruh in the last 3 years I've dated Chinese, Somalian, French, and Russian I'm multicultural af

Just because you want someone on your D doesn't mean you want them to be represented socially, culturally, and politically in this country.

When will people learn that "I have a ______ friend" doesn't mean much?

Just because you want someone on your D doesn't mean you want them to be represented socially, culturally, and politically in this country.

When will people learn that "I have a ______ friend" doesn't mean much?

You know very little about him, mainly that he's not a rabid Trump-hater like the rest of you, and have all these assumptions about him based on that. He once posted about a close friend of his who was a poc who was killed by a police officer. I'm not even sure he's that into Trump.

Back