• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

It's sad that you reduce women to things to stick your D in

This is so fucking perfect. NcSu attendee who jumps ass first for the party and President who suggests that achievement and intelligence don't matter. Of course you think that. If you had any of either, you would have gone to UNC or Wake.

The state fans, for whom the world is always conspiring against them to prevent athletic greatness, are the perfect avatar for Trump supporters. Conspiracy theorists, lesser beings, who are certain that things like talent, ability, and merit don't matter. They have an anaphylactic reaction to facts.

Here's to you tintin. Enjoy your 10 minutes of mediocrity.

Wait, Tintin went to state? That explains everything. Why the fuck aren't you hanging out with your fellow mouthbreathers? Godeacs.

The US is one of the least multilingual countries in the world.

Are you saying the US is one of the least intelligent countries in the world?

tintin, do you realize you're a Republican arguing for multiculturalism?

you really need to learn to read for comprehension and not for possibilities for inane contradiction

Actually, speaking multiple languages is seen everywhere as a sign of intelligence. At the same time, no one with any brains at all views speaking multiple languages as a sign of a lack of intelligence.

I suggest you do the same. For example, nobody has claimed speaking multiple languages is a sign of a lack of intelligence. You seem to think that is a logical progression of the argument I was making but that's ridiculous.

I simply pointed that in many places being multilingual is a social and cultural necessity not an academic achievement. People learn multiple languages without respect to their intelligence. They just do it.

Last edited:
claims that someone is stupid despite speaking five languages are, well, stupid, see post by Bake

even in societies where being multilingual is more common than in the US, speaking several languages is seen as a sign of intelligence, not just a useful skill, and speaking five languages in Slovenia, or just about anywhere else, is definitely regarded a sign of intelligence - too bad the left-liberals on this board, who are, as usual, simply overwhelmed and dominated by their own political prejudices fail to see this

just how much time have you spent living outside the US, Ph? and where?

My shtick is much funnier in person. I don't bang women. But thanks for playing along Brews. I did expect a catering swipe though.

Melanin is a fine woman and I'm sure she is real smart too.

Michelle is 5'11". Probably weighs 170. That's a big girl. Still good looking.

I'll giver her credit for being bright enough to stay home with Barron and keep him as far away from his shitty dumbass father as she can.

I am not buying wakeandbake's flimsy pickup artist yarn. At best, he's nibbling his My Pillow while takin' it in the cornhole from "imaginative" feminist twos and threes with strapons.

Michelle Obama has NO CLASS. Her self-righteous speeches burst with the attitude I would expect from an NCDMV clerk. I'm glad that we won't have to face the Obamas' elitist judgment and condescension for another day.

I am not buying wakeandbake's flimsy pickup artist yarn. At best, he's nibbling his My Pillow while takin' it in the cornhole from "imaginative" feminist twos and threes with strapons.

Michelle Obama has NO CLASS. Her self-righteous speeches burst with the attitude I would expect from an NCDMV clerk. I'm glad that we won't have to face the Obamas' elitist judgment and condescension for another day.

Lol you're very imaginative

Sailor parody?

They shouldn’t bully her.

#BooBest

(Swiped from Twitter).

They shouldn’t bully her.

Mostly I agree. However, at what point does she become complicit in all/some of this? I happen to think we are past it but I am sure she had no idea what she was getting in to. It has to be crazier than she thought it would be. Sure there is a little Stockholm syndrome as well as having to consider the kid.

Back