• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
mljozq.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Quite a gorgeous lady!

Last edited:
Quite a gorgeous lady, if I could just get my image to take hold!

We know what she looks like, you dirty old pervert. Maybe if you let go of your shriveled little ding dong and used both hands, you could post a pic properly.

Hey TheReff, let me help you with your computer problem. I think it just needs to be washed. Fill up the sink in your laundry room with hot water, white vinegar, and Tide. Put the whole computer in there. If it's a laptop, just drop it in. If it's a desktop, make sure you get the big rectangular piece that all of the cords plug into. Let it soak for three hours then set it back up. Let me know if it works better afterward.

Hey TheReff, let me help you with your computer problem. I think it just needs to be washed. Fill up the sink in your laundry room with hot water, white vinegar, and Tide. Put the whole computer in there. If it's a laptop, just drop it in. If it's a desktop, make sure you get the big rectangular piece that all of the cords plug into. Let it soak for three hours then set it back up. Let me know if it works better afterward.

Thanks Biff. Just did a quick soak & rinse.
mljozq.jpg
[/IMG]

We know what she looks like, you dirty old pervert. Maybe if you let go of your shriveled little ding dong and used both hands, you could post a pic properly.

Could you quit being angry and hateful for one day? Especially a beautiful day like today. You and Hillary lost. Get over it.

overrated. have any of you ever been around beautiful women? for fuck's sake how many times do we have to acknowledge this vapid waste of space? yes she is pretty. move on losers

What a gorgeous, classy lady. Smart too. I think she speaks five languages.

What a gorgeous, classy lady. Smart too. I think she speaks five languages.

you have to know languages when you work illegally in foreign countries doing girl on girl "art". i wish she didn't lie about going to college.

otherwise one classy trophy!

Back