• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Lady Melania Trump

Well, she is married to perhaps the biggest bully in the history of the presidency. And to make matters better, she said at the start of his administration that she wanted to lead an anti-bullying campaign. It's hard to feel too sorry for her. Somehow I don't think some boos are going to mess up her life living in Trump's penthouse.

Not to mention that fact that he completely trashed Baltimore.

Let's not forget (skip to 1:36 if you want the good stuff)

I’m genuinely surprised they’re pretending that First Lady duties are even a thing anymore.

Well, she is married to perhaps the biggest bully in the history of the presidency. And to make matters better, she said at the start of his administration that she wanted to lead an anti-bullying campaign. It's hard to feel too sorry for her. Somehow I don't think some boos are going to mess up her life living in Trump's penthouse.

She married Trump. She signed up for this.

Really pissed at Donald for getting Covid and drawing attention away from the fuck christmas story.

too bad she is such a cunt about the immigrant kids because the fuck christmas thing was on point

It’s ok that she said that because dear leader finally won the war on Christmas. 6 years ago she would have had to say “fuck holidays”.

Damn. That’s good stuff.

Back