• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

have to disagree:

Pie%20Charts%20Market%20Research.PNG

I think your constant insufferable whining is what drives the mockery. Very few people on here are hardcore Trump supporters, most of us have misgivings, but the overreaction from you people, like it's the end of the world, is fucking ridiculous. A President said "Grab her by the pussy" in private. The horror! Go listen to some of the Johnson or Nixon tapes and you'll hear way worse. I'm sure even Obama has said shit in private he'd rather not be known.

I'm going to repost this over and over again, because as you likely know, there was not one single scandal during the last 8 years, not the Obamas, not even anyone in the administration so far as I can remember. The biggest scandal was, ironically, the Benghazi aftermath and the dick tweet by Clinton's chief of staff's husband. That's it. That's as close to a scandal as you get in the last administration. Compare that the Bush's 8 years, and of course the Clinton's 8 years. Reagan's second term was riddled with scandal.

This current administration is 2 days old and already creating their own unncessary clusterfuck over dick size, I mean crowd size. Obama is just not a fair comparison. Obama has 400,000 people and 3.5 inches on Trump. So what? He should compare himself to George Bush, more realistic and competitive. They are within 50,000 and 1.2 inch of each other.

I'm going to repost this over and over again, because as you likely know, there was not one single scandal during the last 8 years, not the Obamas, not even anyone in the administration so far as I can remember. The biggest scandal was, ironically, the Benghazi aftermath and the dick tweet by Clinton's chief of staff's husband. That's it. That's as close to a scandal as you get in the last administration. Compare that the Bush's 8 years, and of course the Clinton's 8 years. Reagan's second term was riddled with scandal.

This current administration is 2 days old and already creating their own unncessary clusterfuck over dick size, I mean crowd size. Obama is just not a fair comparison. Obama has 400,000 people and 3.5 inches on Trump. So what? He should compare himself to George Bush, more realistic and competitive. They are within 50,000 and 1.2 inch of each other.

Come on le bone. There was plenty of "scandal". No one should argue they expect less from Trump, because that would be total BS. But the idea Obama had no scandal is pretty piss poor. The IRS' targeting of conservative groups but not liberal groups, the expansion of our surveillance state and Snowden, lies about payments made to Iran relative to the nuclear deal, Benghazi and the arming of groups in Syria, the manner in which Obamacare was passed - the total clusterfuck of the roll out and the end results of the law (which suck for those who want "affordable care"), etc., etc., etc.

It is absolutely fair to note the orange one is a complete boor of a human being who is going to be be nakedly aggressive and leave a trail of crap in his wake. But when you say there was nothing shady about anything the Obama administration did (they of being the most "open and transparent" in history), you ring really hollow. Just stop at Trump is going to be a clusterfuck. That's all you really have to say.

Yeah, I have no idea how some of those things would be considered "scandals" unless we are using alternative facts.

Come on le bone. There was plenty of "scandal". No one should argue they expect less from Trump, because that would be total BS. But the idea Obama had no scandal is pretty piss poor. The IRS' targeting of conservative groups but not liberal groups, the expansion of our surveillance state and Snowden, lies about payments made to Iran relative to the nuclear deal, Benghazi and the arming of groups in Syria, the manner in which Obamacare was passed - the total clusterfuck of the roll out and the end results of the law (which suck for those who want "affordable care"), etc., etc., etc.

It is absolutely fair to note the orange one is a complete boor of a human being who is going to be be nakedly aggressive and leave a trail of crap in his wake. But when you say there was nothing shady about anything the Obama administration did (they of being the most "open and transparent" in history), you ring really hollow. Just stop at Trump is going to be a clusterfuck. That's all you really have to say.

The problem with your "scandals" is they weren't scandals.

The IRS "issue" was categorically proven to be false. The only group that was denied charitable status was a liberal group, but don't be bothered by historical reality when your prefer false RW talking points.

The "payments made to Iran SAVED us money. It was THEIR money. and helped disarm their nuclear abilities for a generation Again you are using false RW talking points over reality.

Benghazi was looked into by over a dozen Republican committees and multiple bipartisan blue reports. NO malfeasance by Obama or Hillary was found. But you RW talking point continues to lie about this.

We didn't arm many groups in Syria specifically because many of the arms we gave to Iraq ended up being used by ISIS. Again an inaccure RW, false talking point.

You are simply wrong.

Watching Spicer's presser, it makes you realize how good Trump is at spinning and marketing things. For whatever reason, people believe DJT when he spouts nonsense, but Spicer is getting annihilated. We are truly watching the finest snake oil salesman of our time.

Watching Spicer's presser, it makes you realize how good Trump is at spinning and marketing things. For whatever reason, people believe DJT when he spouts nonsense, but Spicer is getting annihilated. We are truly watching the finest snake oil salesman of our time.

related:

So his advisors don't have brains? Or they're just straight up lying? Either one is bad.

Probably closer to the first. I wasn't defending trump with my comment. He should have answered the accusation with reality. D.C. Doesn't like trump so it is no surprise that he would have less turnout than the first African American democratic president. He should have thanked his supporters and made it clear that now it was time to get to work. The number of people at a parade isn't going to create jobs or make our nation safe.

If you aren't aware I really despise Trump, so don't read anything into my posts even though I am one of the more conservative members of this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably closer to the first. I wasn't defending trump with my comment. He should have answered the accusation with reality. D.C. Doesn't like trump so it is no surprise that he would have less turnout than the first African American democratic president. He should have thanked his supporters and made it clear that now it was time to get to work. The number of people at a parade isn't going to create jobs or make our nation safe.

If you aren't aware I really despise Trump, so don't read anything into my posts even though I am one of the more conservative members of this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...after a campaign where Trump swelled every fairground in Real America full of rubes, we're in here talking about crowd size? Who cares, exactly, and why?

So...after a campaign where Trump swelled every fairground in Real America full of rubes, we're in here talking about crowd size? Who cares, exactly, and why?

trump cares and we're trying to figure out why

I was under the, perhaps incorrect, assumption that the bulk of attendees at inaugurations were from across the country. Sure, there is a concentrated number from the immediate area compared to, say, Montana, but isn't it generally a national event drawing attendees from well outside of just DC? Seems like some are talking about the inauguration as if 95%+ of the people that go are from DC or the surrounding burbs.

I think other folks have answered for me. I am all for cautious liberalism and moderate conservatism, but the whole, "I'm an adult and I can see faults with both sides," is just really annoying, Mr. DeacMan.

You cannot compare oranges and zits. One is a fruit, the other sits on your face when you are a kid. That is how we got here, we compare stuff like the Clinton foundation, that has SPENT 90% of an uber amount of money on helping people with the Trump foundation as if they are comparable. Or Trump university with Email. A con is a con and bad judgement is just that. One should land you in jail, the other should be a slap on the wrist.

Trump's inauguration had the second highest numbers in 36 years according to Nielsen. Not bad given how many people now rely on their computers and smartphones.

Because Trump made an issue out of it. The conversation was pretty much over until he went off the reservation on Saturday.

Reince Priebus made it clear that he sees the reporting of small crowd sizes as delegitimizing Trump.

Trump's inauguration had the second highest numbers in 36 years according to Nielsen. Not bad given how many people now rely on their computers and smartphones.

i am not sure why this is such a bid deal. place was empty but people watched...just not important enough to go in person.

i get it. i don't go to movies unless i know it will be a good one.

Back