• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

and stop with all the god damn youtube links

OK, Sig. So your assertion is there was no scandal during Obama's Presidency. Is that correct?

My assertion is you don't have a fucking clue what a scandal is, based upon the bullshit you have posted today.

It has been pointed out to you numerous fucking times, but like RJ, you trudge along, ignoring all but the weakest arguments put forth.

Was President Obama perfect? Of course not. Did he have any scandals in the way scandals are normally defined for a President (Lewinsky, Iran/Contra, Watergate, Teapot Fucking Dome)? Not on your life.

You generally aren't this dense, so outside of Obama Derangement Syndrome, I have no idea what your problem is.

He's right that Trump supporters have been extremely consistent in their aptitude and appetite for false equivalence.

Had to try & catch up to what Hillary, Brazile & WaWa had going on over there at the DNC you know!

You must have an odd notion of scandal then. Because from where most people sit it would be considered morally wrong for the President during his campaign to tell all of us the surveillance of private citizens who have committed no crime would be brought to an end only to learn the very programs he bitched about before he was President were expanded once he was in office. He did, afterall, tell all of us his adminstration "would not ignore the law when it is inconvenient" and that the "people will know what their government is doing." Or perhaps if you aren't the one targeted by the IRS you don't give a shit if they target others. I'm pretty sure it was a scandal to our foreign allies when they learned we'd been spying on their leaders for five years once Obama was in office. And I'm also sure the journalists weren't pleased to learn they were being subjected to surveillance either. I'd say all of those are at least on par with Bill Clinton getting a blow job from an intern.

But you're right. As long as it's "your" guy doing the bullshit, who cares. It isn't like his over use of executive power has now set a precedent for someone we all really don't trust, right?

Last edited:
You keep on bringing up the IRS events which were found not to be an issue by several GOP led investigations. The fact of the matter is no one in the DC office had anything to do with the "events" you allege. Plus, the fact is the only group that was denied was a liberal group http://www.salon.com/2013/05/15/meet_the_group_the_irs_actually_revoked_democrats/

No matter how many times you want to being this up as a "scandal", the only scandal here is the RW machine misrepresenting what actually happened. And your willful, brainwashed repetition of the "alternate facts".

As to the surveillance, you are talking about breaking a campaign promise. If you don't think, we had been doing that for years, you are hopelessly naive. And they are doing it to us as well.

You must have an odd notion of scandal then. Because from where most people sit it would be considered morally wrong for the President during his campaign to tell all of us the surveillance of private citizens who have committed no crime would be brought to an end only to learn the very programs he bitched about before he was President were expanded once he was in office. He did, afterall, tell all of us his adminstration "would not ignore the law when it is inconvenient" and that the "people will know what their government is doing." Or perhaps if you aren't the one targeted by the IRS you don't give a shit if they target others. I'm pretty sure it was a scandal to our foreign allies when they learned we'd been spying on their leaders for five years once Obama was in office. And I'm also sure the journalists weren't pleased to learn they were being subjected to surveillance either. I'd say all of those are at least on par with Bill Clinton getting a blow job from an intern.

But you're right. As long as it's "your" guy doing the bullshit, who cares. It isn't like his over use of executive power has now set a precedent for someone we all really don't trust, right?

Jesus. Why don't you say the same thing for the 10th time.

It's not that people don't understand your point. It is that your point is wrong.

But feel free to classify Edward Snowden or the ACA as a scandal again in your next post. Maybe you will be right this time!

And you and others will continue to ignore the obvious for the 10th time. A scandal is an action most people consider to be morally wrong that causes public outrage.

Perhaps, for instance, you don't give a shit that Obama stood up on the campaign trail and spoke up vehemently against surveillance of American citizens (recall the "that's not who we are line"?) and then turned around and not only continued but expanded those activities, but to try and claim it didn't cause public outrage is, again, shoving your head in a hole.

Question for both sides, did the GWB presidency have any scandals? Does playing fast and loose with the truth re: Iraq count?

and stop with all the god damn youtube links

16h40tv.jpg

And you and others will continue to ignore the obvious for the 10th time. A scandal is an action most people consider to be morally wrong that causes public outrage.

So the election on Donald Trump is a scandal in and of itself?

You keep on bringing up the IRS events which were found not to be an issue by several GOP led investigations. The fact of the matter is no one in the DC office had anything to do with the "events" you allege. Plus, the fact is the only group that was denied was a liberal group http://www.salon.com/2013/05/15/meet_the_group_the_irs_actually_revoked_democrats/

No matter how many times you want to being this up as a "scandal", the only scandal here is the RW machine misrepresenting what actually happened. And your willful, brainwashed repetition of the "alternate facts".

As to the surveillance, you are talking about breaking a campaign promise. If you don't think, we had been doing that for years, you are hopelessly naive. And they are doing it to us as well.

Yay! An admission. No shit there was surveillance before Obama. It's why Obama stood up and made a "promise" (a vehement one I might add) to end it claiming it violated the Constitution and saying "it's not who we are". And he turned around and not only did nothing but expanded it. In his own words what he did once in power was morally wrong and against the law. But sure, when there are major motion pictures made about how all this was laid bare it isn't a "scandal".

And, please, spare me all the stories about how the IRS wasn't really a scandal.

Question for both sides, did the GWB presidency have any scandals? Does playing fast and loose with the truth re: Iraq count?

The Plame Affair was a major scandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! An admission. No shit there was surveillance before Obama. It's why Obama stood up and made a "promise" (a vehement one I might add) to end it claiming it violated the Constitution and saying "it's not who we are". And he turned around and not only did nothing but expanded it. In his own words what he did once in power was morally wrong and against the law. But sure, when there are major motion pictures made about how all this was laid bare it isn't a "scandal".

And, please, spare me all the stories about how the IRS wasn't really a scandal.

Breaking a campaign promise is no way a scandal.

They aren't "stories". They are REALITY. Regardless, how little in touch with reality you are, there was only an IRS "scandal" to yahoo RWers. They spent millions of dollars trying to find one and couldn't. You are either in an irrational denial, totally brainwashed, ignorant or willing to spew lies that have been disproven.

Intentionally misleading Congress to start a war based on lies is the biggest scandal any POTUS can have.

Breaking a campaign promise is no way a scandal.

They aren't "stories". They are REALITY. Regardless, how little in touch with reality you are, there was only an IRS "scandal" to yahoo RWers. They spent millions of dollars trying to find one and couldn't. You are either in an irrational denial, totally brainwashed, ignorant or willing to spew lies that have been disproven.

You cannot be this fucking stupid RJ. When you stand up and proclaim the current administration is violating the fucking constitution and you are going to put an end to it, that is more than just a "campaign promise". You have implicated that the government at present is violating the law in the most fundamental ways possible. To then turn around and, based upon your own fucking words, go even further in violating the Constitution is the absolute definition of a scandal.

It's like you want to make any promise into something along the lines of "I will put a chicken in every pot". This was vastly different. You know it as well. You just can't stand to admit he was a lying sack of shit on this point.

And, again, on the IRS, you are once again stretching and reaching only because there is a "D" next to Obama's name.

Last edited:
You cannot be this fucking stupid RJ. When you stand up and proclaim the current administration is violating the fucking constitution and you are going to put an end to it, that is more than just a "campaign promise". You have implicated that the government at present is violating the law in the most fundamental ways possible. To then turn around and, based upon your own fucking words, go even further in violating the Constitution is the absolute definition of a scandal.

It's like you want to make any promise into something along the lines of "I will put a chicken in every pot". This was vastly different. You know it as well. You just can't stand to admit he was a lying sack of shit on this point.

And, again, on the IRS, you are once again stretching and reaching only because there is a "D" next to Obama's name.

measured. reasonable.

no one inspires rage quite like RJ

Back