• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

I'm just being fair! It sounded like he combined both audiences to make the claim. Notice how he said the metro had more passengers than Obama's second inauguration but not his first. Pretty sure they knew there were more there for Obama's first so they sought to combine the crowd that was there with the home viewing audience.

You've got to be kidding me.

Spicer lied again yesterday about that CIA black site and Gitmo executive order not coming from the White House. This is a joke. I don't even know why journalists bother going to the briefings anymore

I know it will never happen because of the 24/7 news cycle and #capitalism, but media outlets should seriously stop talking to Conway. It's embarrassing for everyone.

I've posted this before, but I am posting it again because it seems relevant, again:

then why would the dems or anybody, for that matter, want to speak to them?

well, thanks to the delusions of a bunch of 18th century aristocrats trying to pull the original Trump power grab we let everyone have a voice in our governmental selection process

well, thanks to the delusions of a bunch of 18th century aristocrats trying to pull the original Trump power grab we let everyone have a voice in our governmental selection process

I'll leave the faulty history aside (the founders did not want women, Blacks or Indians to vote)

You would probably prefer a twentieth-century totalitarian type of regime, where political enemies were excluded from public life, and there was only one party with one list of candidates; that model seemed to work out well. i.e. eventually, when everybody did not come to understand the truth as the these totalitarians saw it, they either attacked their neighbors, or went to war against their own people, or both; have a nice day

Yeah because everyone knows that if you have any criticisms of the American form of government, the only alternative is that you're a totalitarian who wants censorship and opposes any choice of any kind.

This is part of a conversation I had with a former friend of mine. He was one of my best friends growing up, but has completely gone off the rails since Trump announced his candidacy. He's been on board with him since day 1:

Him: "Did u know nazi Germany's Economy was the best in the world in 1930s?"
Me: "BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! I seriously can't tell if you're joking or not." (He 100% was not joking)
Him: "It happened because he started putting ppl in ovens. U know what the unemployment rate was?"
Me: "You have seriously, completely lost it."

Obviously not everyone is like this, but I know more than my fair share at this point, and not a single one of them considers themselves a racist, xenophobe or neo-nazi. If there is one thing I can't stand it's arguing with the worst or most radical from either side of the aisle, but it is no longer a minority for Trump's supporters, and they now have to be addressed. It used to be that 10% - 20% of people on both sides of the aisle were borderline intolerable, but you hoped the other 40% - 30% would calm them. Well now it's the 40% - 30% of intolerable people drowning out the 10% - 20% of sensible people.

Last edited:
I don't know where else to put this, but PPP polling asked "do you think most of the women who protested this weekend were paid to do so by George Soros or not" and Donald voters responded 38-33 in favor of "yes."

That's just insane. I'll have to check the mail when I get home to see if my girlfriend's check has arrived yet or not. I mean who possibly believes this garbage?

Back