• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

I don't know where else to put this, but PPP polling asked "do you think most of the women who protested this weekend were paid to do so by George Soros or not" and Donald voters responded 38-33 in favor of "yes."

That's just insane. I'll have to check the mail when I get home to see if my girlfriend's check has arrived yet or not. I mean who possibly believes this garbage?

38% of Donald Trump voters.

Sailor, I need clarification on this rep:

"don't be such a snowflake, grow up, stop the name calling, stop calling for censorship"

Isn't calling people names not being a snowflake? Where have I called for censorship of any kind? Please provide sources.

And if you don't have sources of me calling for censorship then stop lying about it. You'd fit right in with Conway and Spicer.

And I don't mean "alternative facts" or "falsehoods," I mean stop lying about it.

I'll leave the faulty history aside (the founders did not want women, Blacks or Indians to vote)

You would probably prefer a twentieth-century totalitarian type of regime, where political enemies were excluded from public life, and there was only one party with one list of candidates; that model seemed to work out well. i.e. eventually, when everybody did not come to understand the truth as the these totalitarians saw it, they either attacked their neighbors, or went to war against their own people, or both; have a nice day

what's the government like in the place you choose to live, you know, rather than the greatest nation in history?

Yeah because everyone knows that if you have any criticisms of the American form of government, the only alternative is that you're a totalitarian who wants censorship and opposes any choice of any kind.

read ITC's post; he complained about the founding fathers allowing everyone to vote

the twentieth-century totalitarians offered an alternative to everyone voting

if you have a better alternative to everyone voting, speak up

as an aside, it was pretty obvious that ITC was speaking tongue in cheek, and that I was as well, nevertheless, my history was a lot better

read ITC's post; he complained about the founding fathers allowing everyone to vote

the twentieth-century totalitarians offered an alternative to everyone voting

if you have a better alternative to everyone voting, speak up

as an aside, it was pretty obvious that ITC was speaking tongue in cheek, and that I was as well, nevertheless, my history was a lot better

I don't have a problem with everyone voting, I have a problem with our political system that allows votes to count disproportionately depending on if you live in rural Wyoming versus an urban area.

Sailor- as a conservative who is against unnecessary spending why are you wait and see on the wall? It will cost $7B-14B dollars to build. What kind of impact do you think that will have on American jobs and the economy as a whole? Will it pay for itself? How will we get the money back from Mexico to account for the taxpayers money?

Sailor-when you reference censorship in this manner and are clearly against it, how do you reconcile those views with the current administration requiring all EPA and scientific papers to go through vetting of the administration before publishing? This would be after extensive peer review from scientists and experts in their given field. Don't you think that is enough instead of having people who are unqualified to pass judgement on a paper review it and determine whether it is published or not?

I don't have a problem with everyone voting, I have a problem with our political system that allows votes to count disproportionately depending on if you live in rural Wyoming versus an urban area.

I appreciate your concern. However, historically, in many different communities that used voting, the actual votes did not count equally. This is a rather persistent problem with voting and democracies, and I am not sure what if anything can be done about it.

I appreciate your concern. However, historically, in many different communities that used voting, the actual votes did not count equally. This is a rather persistent problem with voting and democracies, and I am not sure what if anything can be done about it.

AMERICAN DEMOCRACY IS THE BEST AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WAYS TO RUN COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

Back