• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

Some epic shilling, even for you. brava!

I'm just being fair! It sounded like he combined both audiences to make the claim. Notice how he said the metro had more passengers than Obama's second inauguration but not his first. Pretty sure they knew there were more there for Obama's first so they sought to combine the crowd that was there with the home viewing audience.

I'm just being fair! It sounded like he combined both audiences to make the claim. Notice how he said the metro had more passengers than Obama's second inauguration but not his first. Pretty sure they knew there were more there for Obama's first so they sought to combine the crowd that was there with the home viewing audience.

The metro had 1.1m riders in 09, 780k in 13, and 570k in 17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But this was a lie too.....

Last edited:
That was a pretty good little jab by the media pointing out that Pop treats them worse than Trump. Def caught him off guard

He said 420,000 used it yesterday, so it was actually 150,000 more than he said. They were obviously given that number from someone, presumably someone at the Metro.

That was a pretty good little jab by the media pointing out that Pop treats them worse than Trump. Def caught him off guard

That's true. That Game 6 press conference in 2013 in which Pop talked about how great it was to win a championship was particularly memorable.

He said 420,000 used it yesterday, so it was actually 150,000 more than he said. They were obviously given that number from someone, presumably someone at the Metro.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I'm not gonna watch the press conference again but I'm pretty sure he said 420,000 used the Metro yesterday. But Manslow said it was 570,000. So Spicer significantly underreported the number for Trump's inauguration. Obviously he wouldn't do that if he was trying to mislead, especially if the numbers are widely available. Someone gave him the wrong info. People make mistakes and, if true, this one is pretty minor. And yet look at the freakout from you folks. It's unreal.

I'm not gonna watch the press conference again but I'm pretty sure he said 420,000 used the Metro yesterday. But Manslow said it was 570,000. So Spicer significantly underreported the number for Trump's inauguration. Obviously he wouldn't do that if he was trying to mislead, especially if the numbers are widely available. Someone gave him the wrong info. People make mistakes and, if true, this one is pretty minor. And yet look at the freakout from you folks. It's unreal.

You're not squirming out of this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean might as well change his name to @realDonaldTrump if this is how they're gonna use him as press secretary

The next 4 years (actually, about the next 60 days) are going to be awesome. Watching BSF dance and stretch and contort to carry that water may make it all worth it.

Mazel tov, you psycho fuck!

Trump and his people lie about widely available information all the time.

You eat it up.

Robert Reich:
I had breakfast recently with a friend who's a former Republican member of Congress. Here's what he said:

Him: Trump is no Republican. He’s just a big fat ego.
Me: Then why didn’t you speak out against him during the campaign?

Him: You kidding? I was surrounded by Trump voters. I’d have been shot.

Me: So what now? What are your former Republican colleagues going to do?

Him (smirking): They’ll play along for a while.

Me: A while?

Him: They’ll get as much as they want – tax cuts galore, deregulation, military buildup, slash all those poverty programs, and then get to work on Social Security and Medicare – and blame him. And he’s such a fool he’ll want to take credit for everything.

Me: And then what?

Him (laughing): They like Pence.

Me: What do you mean?

Him: Pence is their guy. They all think Trump is out of his mind.

Me: So what?

Him: So the moment Trump does something really dumb – steps over the line – violates the law in a big stupid clumsy way … and you know he will ...

Me: They impeach him?

Him: You bet. They pull the trigger.

Holy hell, his complete insecurity is amazing. Buckle up, I guess.

Back