• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

Reich's buddy doesn't seem to realize the Republicans are still surrounded by Trump voters and any move they make against him will hurt them with their voters. This is the Republican's Tea Party problem except the they have control of the Executive branch.

Solid troll job by the Dallas Stars tonight

That's hilarious.

You know it's bad when an NHL team is making fun of you on their Jumbotron.

I honestly have no idea because its Trump...but today might be the day he lost just about everyone but his most ardent supporters.

Today:

-Biggest protest in US History which even reached around the world
-He bitched about his crowd size in front of stars of fallen officers at the CIA
-Said we might invade Iraq again for its oil
-Sent Spicer on the most bizarre/embarrassing press conference I've ever witnessed...again to bitch about the fucking crowd size
-And now an NHL team in Texas is trolling him

You only get so many shots before people just say fuck it.

I don't know why you don't just care. Like you won and have an incredible opportunity, all you had to do is stop being your piece of shit self but nope not possible.

I don't know why you don't just care. Like you won and have an incredible opportunity, all you had to do is stop being your piece of shit self but nope not possible.

It really is amazing. He is the only president in modern history who's approval rating actually dropped between Election Day and Inauguration Day. That is really really tough to do.

Sure NED, this will be what does him in. You all finally got him. LOL You people are seriously delusional.

Bob's right here. This isn't hurting him with supporters. It's galvanizing their support. Trump's whole MO is being antagonistic. His supporters are cut from that same cloth. The more he makes this confrontational, the more they believe him over [insert mainstream foe here]. Reasonable people are already fed up with the guy. The deplorables in REAL America are only finding him more endearing.

Bob's right here. This isn't hurting him with supporters. It's galvanizing their support. Trump's whole MO is being antagonistic. His supporters are cut from that same cloth. The more he makes this confrontational, the more they believe him over [insert mainstream foe here]. Reasonable people are already fed up with the guy. The deplorables in REAL America are only finding him more endearing.
This is it.

Trump needs drama, and he is going to keep stirring shit up to make it happen. What do you expect from a guy who loves professional wrestling?

I honestly have no idea because its Trump...but today might be the day he lost just about everyone but his most ardent supporters.

Today:

-Biggest protest in US History which even reached around the world
-He bitched about his crowd size in front of stars of fallen officers at the CIA
-Said we might invade Iraq again for its oil
-Sent Spicer on the most bizarre/embarrassing press conference I've ever witnessed...again to bitch about the fucking crowd size
-And now an NHL team in Texas is trolling him

You only get so many shots before people just say fuck it.

He wasn't joking when he said "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."

Reich's buddy doesn't seem to realize the Republicans are still surrounded by Trump voters and any move they make against him will hurt them with their voters. This is the Republican's Tea Party problem except the they have control of the Executive branch.
I tend to agree with this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back