• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

I had forgotten just how much pissing and moaning the Board left does when their guy isn't in the White House. It took about 12 hours. I hope you guys figure it out before 2020 because eight years of this insufferability might crash the boards.
You can leave.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had forgotten just how much pissing and moaning the Board left does when their guy isn't in the White House. It took about 12 hours. I hope you guys figure it out before 2020 because eight years of this insufferability might crash the boards.

This is a weird thread to choose to make that post. there's really no defending that press conference.

Interesting that the "I didn't vote for him" conservative brigade is incapable of actually criticizing him. For anything. At all.

It's almost as if you actually like him.

But maybe my view lacks nuance.

He's been President for less than 36 hours, and we're already in meltdown mode. I got it. You didn't get your way, and you're not happy.

Calls an unscheduled Saturday night presser to bitch about how the media is portraying inauguration crowd size but we're the ones melting down. Got it.

There's only one person on this thread who seems to be unable move on and get past the election results.

Can anyone spot him?

It's jhmd's schtick. Trump could be live humping a Mexican immigrant on Fox & Friends in the middle of PA Avenue, and he would come here and comment on the board's outrage over the event.

I think your constant insufferable whining is what drives the mockery. Very few people on here are hardcore Trump supporters, most of us have misgivings, but the overreaction from you people, like it's the end of the world, is fucking ridiculous. A President said "Grab her by the pussy" in private. The horror! Go listen to some of the Johnson or Nixon tapes and you'll hear way worse. I'm sure even Obama has said shit in private he'd rather not be known.

It does, but I'm here for you. I enjoy how crazy he drives you all. That is a good and valuable thing, both for our country and my personal entertainment. There is a valid (and unsettled) debate about whether the net damage he does to our country outweighs the value of the ass-kicking he's put on you guys, but I'm here to enjoy the ride.

Feel free to discuss eithe Trump's comments at the CIA or Spicer's presser. Given you are the only one who has learned any lessons from the election, your takes should be educational for the rest of us.

Now the new end of the world is because the spokesman allegedly lied by understating the Metro users on Friday by 150,000. I'm sure he meant to understate the Metro usage by 150,000 on the day Trump was inaugurated. That makes a lot of sense. Or maybe it was an honest mistake and he was given the wrong numbers. Irrational Drama Queens, all of you.

It was the floor coverings that made the crowd look smaller, you see.

_93733565_view_reu976.jpg

Also, the framing of the pics.

Are we really surprised that in a town that voted 95% against Trump that the crowds would be extremely small? Is this really news? Here is some more breaking news. If President Obama held a parade in Mississippi the crowd would e 95% african american....SHOCKER! You can argue about what Trump is going to do when he is president, but what you can't argue is that he ran his campaign AGAINST Washington D.C. So it should really be of no surprise that Washington D.C. did not come out to support his inauguration, and instead chose to march for women's rights (which in a way was also a march against Trump based on his history) the following day. Use your brains people. This really isnt that hard.

Bob's right here. This isn't hurting him with supporters. It's galvanizing their support. Trump's whole MO is being antagonistic. His supporters are cut from that same cloth. The more he makes this confrontational, the more they believe him over [insert mainstream foe here]. Reasonable people are already fed up with the guy. The deplorables in REAL America are only finding him more endearing.

Yup. The next 4 years will be spent playing to the base and nothing else. I woke up listening to BBC coverage of the CIA and size of the inauguration crowd stories. On the 1 hand, it's laughable. On the other, it's scary. This isn't the first time Trump has fought with the press over something stupid. But it is the first time since he's president. And that Trump and Spicer were as defiant as they were about something they were so wrong about says something. In case it was ever in doubt, that level of defiance shows it's all out war against the press. And with news sources like Breitbart and Fox, who will only be too willing to carry the administration's water for them, get ready for this epic infotainment war. It will be yuge, and soon we'll be able to debate the color of the sky.

Only because the MSM declared all out war on Trump and was in the tank for Clinton.

It does, but I'm here for you. I enjoy how crazy he drives you all. That is a good and valuable thing, both for our country and my personal entertainment. There is a valid (and unsettled) debate about whether the net damage he does to our country outweighs the value of the ass-kicking he's put on you guys, but I'm here to enjoy the ride.

It's good for the country for a president to drive people on the left crazy? So much for the idea that someone should be the president of all people.

Are we really surprised that in a town that voted 95% against Trump that the crowds would be extremely small? Is this really news? Here is some more breaking news. If President Obama held a parade in Mississippi the crowd would e 95% african american....SHOCKER! You can argue about what Trump is going to do when he is president, but what you can't argue is that he ran his campaign AGAINST Washington D.C. So it should really be of no surprise that Washington D.C. did not come out to support his inauguration, and instead chose to march for women's rights (which in a way was also a march against Trump based on his history) the following day. Use your brains people. This really isnt that hard.

No, the news is that an obvious fact (smaller crowd) apparently demanded a Baghdad Bob-esque press conference filled with lame excuses about ground covereings when it really didn't need a comment at all. The admin took the opportunity with their first press conference to basically bicker with the press and lie to everyone's faces. It's bizarre.

It's good for the country for a president to drive people on the left crazy? So much for the idea that someone should be the president of all people.

You people should not have tried to force Clinton on us.

No, the news is that an obvious fact (smaller crowd) apparently demanded a Baghdad Bob-esque press conference filled with lame excuses about ground covereings when it really didn't need a comment at all. The admin took the opportunity with their first press conference to basically bicker with the press and lie to everyone's faces. It's bizarre.

Surely you're not just now realizing Trump is nuts/bizarre? He's a thin skinned egomaniac. At 70+ years old he's not gonna change.

There's only one person on this thread who seems to be unable move on and get past the election results.

Can anyone spot him?

Seems like there are a whole bunch of them on this thread and millions more on the march around the country.

Maybe you guys should stop electing shitty presidents

Back