• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spicer Presser

Just watched the presser. Spicer is a snowflake.

I miss Tony Snow.

The administration is likely not all that upset with the discussion it's started among the press about the truth and its flaunting of it. The Trump aide, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out a fringe benefit of the administration's media complaints: "By going out and doing this, it took images of people protesting off the TV."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/22/media/alternative-facts-donald-trump/index.html

I wonder how many people streamed it on computers/mobile devices

Plenty. But he only had 1-2 million more viewers than Bush 1 or Clinton despite the US population being 65 million more.

And Facebook is on fire:

16142612_10154208018101179_160785306693094451_n.jpg

Plenty. But he only had 1-2 million more viewers than Bush 1 or Clinton despite the US population being 65 million more.

Definitely got his ass kicked in the TV Department! Arnold would have done better! Sad!

And Facebook is on fire:

16142612_10154208018101179_160785306693094451_n.jpg

That is ripe for a sex/gender joke right there. Except that would not be a joke, would it?

So will Trumps's hotter Twitter tales still come from @realdonaldtrump? Haven't seen anything on @potus yet

Maybe you guys should stop electing shitty presidents

You know I think Trump is most likely going to suck but it's pretty difficult to say this at this point in he game. You have already decided before he starts which is kind of JHMDs point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My post wasn't intended to discuss the size of the crowds, but to mock the fact that Trump and his administration are openly lying about something easily proven to be false. All to soothe Trump's ego.

Fair enough but the press should exercise some common sense and realize that Trumps small size (u c what I did?) is pretty explainable and obvious and not newsworthy. It is a cheap shot. Anyone with a brain knows exactly why his inauguration was tiny.

Fair enough but the press should exercise some common sense and realize that Trumps small size (u c what I did?) is pretty explainable and obvious and not newsworthy. It is a cheap shot. Anyone with a brain knows exactly why his inauguration was tiny.

Why?

Can we all agree that a President tweeting about tv ratings is fucking asinine?

You would think so, but not a chance we can all agree about that. The 5th Ave deplorables would find some comments like that to be too close to less than full-throated support of OUR President.

Back